Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

For some reason the bot does not enter the Bank Pin and the bot gets stuck, also the bot gets stuck if it runs out of bank space, and lastly I was disconnected several times but the bot does not stop, it continues running and charging me.

For some reason the bot does not enter the Bank Pin and the bot gets stuck, also the bot gets stuck if it runs out of bank space, and lastly I was disconnected several times but the bot does not stop, it continues running and charging me.
Bank pin issue is not my domain, that's up to the client. As for the stopping issue I think I know the reason but I'm not sure if it's related to me or the client.

tried to open the bot twice, but neither it started, even after clicking on start on the gui. I'd appreciate a feedback, even a refund for these two times i was charged in less than 5 minutes.upload_2023-5-9_16-54-50.png

Stop at goal didn't work correctly for me. The bot was still running for almost 13 hours when it should have ended after 1.5 hours

tried to open the bot twice, but neither it started, even after clicking on start on the gui. I'd appreciate a feedback, even a refund for these two times i was charged in less than 5 minutes.View attachment 12193
That doesn't sound right, the bot is working just fine as it is... send me some bot logs in my DMs and I'll have a look for you.

Stop at goal didn't work correctly for me. The bot was still running for almost 13 hours when it should have ended after 1.5 hours
That also doesn't sound right, I've just tested all of the stopping scenarios and they're all working just fine :/

The chop/fletch is safe spot is not working. The character runs back and forth from the lobby to the brazier and does nothing. Tried doing an inventory yet nothing works. Anything I can help with let me know!

EDIT: FOund the problem. It was either a zoomed out minimap (Runelite plugin) or needing to run the bot In fixed mode.

Last edited:
Update seems to keep giving me the error "runescape seems to have crashed " but its working fine, also other bots are still working

The chop/fletch is safe spot is not working. The character runs back and forth from the lobby to the brazier and does nothing. Tried doing an inventory yet nothing works. Anything I can help with let me know!

EDIT: FOund the problem. It was either a zoomed out minimap (Runelite plugin) or needing to run the bot In fixed mode.
Great, glad to hear it. I generally recommend disabling every plugin because the list of plugins that we keep in the client that breaks bot is incomplete. Minimap is one of them though :D

Update seems to keep giving me the error "runescape seems to have crashed " but its working fine, also other bots are still working
Try restarting your computer, I don't do anything different than other bots in terms of startup so I'm not sure what else to suggest