Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Ah, hopefully the plugin idea works for you. Try using the lite version to test it.
well bro i think i found the problem. its either i had no hammer, or i had cakes in second bank tab now i have it in first tab second spot right to the money.

I'm getting weird behaviour that is stopping the bot from working.

My settings are set to return to the bank after 3 crates (does not open). Once I'm at the bank it deposits the crates, withdraws more food, and then deposits my tinderbox. After it deposits the tinderbox, it stands at the bank until my account times out.

I can only get kills at a time because it does this whenever I return to the bank.

Managed to get from level 50-88 just fine, the last version I used successfully was either v1.5.15 or v1.5.16

I'm getting weird behaviour that is stopping the bot from working.

My settings are set to return to the bank after 3 crates (does not open). Once I'm at the bank it deposits the crates, withdraws more food, and then deposits my tinderbox. After it deposits the tinderbox, it stands at the bank until my account times out.

I can only get kills at a time because it does this whenever I return to the bank.

Managed to get from level 50-88 just fine, the last version I used successfully was either v1.5.15 or v1.5.16

This is no longer an issue! Turns out, I had a burma torch equipped and had a tinderbox in my inventory. When I banked, it deposited the tinderbox and then timed out. But if I start wth bot without a tinderbox to begin with, all runs fine.

Hi! noticed today that my character runs to some tile near the hammers/vials when attempting to stand next to the tree. Haven't noticed this other days. Any thoughts?

This is no longer an issue! Turns out, I had a burma torch equipped and had a tinderbox in my inventory. When I banked, it deposited the tinderbox and then timed out. But if I start wth bot without a tinderbox to begin with, all runs fine.
Oh I changed this logic recently but the bot definitely shouldn't hang! It should identify a Tinderbox as junk and then deposit it as you can use the torch... I'll double check the logic but it worked fine when I did it the other day.

Hi! noticed today that my character runs to some tile near the hammers/vials when attempting to stand next to the tree. Haven't noticed this other days. Any thoughts?
Does this happen all the time? I haven't come across this.

Thanks for the follow-up! I'm not noticing it now.I might have just needed a reboot :)
Haha no worries, things can be weird sometimes. Thanks for making me double-check the code, I've had a lot of problems with banking logic in the past so it's a high priority thing for me to fix when someone reports a bug with it.

It works fine while in, but when it comes out to bank it banks the loot then afks and doesnt go back

It works fine while in, but when it comes out to bank it banks the loot then afks and doesnt go back
Send me the bot logs for that session if you can find them. I'll try spot what's going wrong.

Send me the bot logs for that session if you can find them. I'll try spot what's going wrong.
i ended up getting it to work, think it just glitched when i restarted it, it worked. also please add a option to fix the brazier for construction xp, it only does 1 like every 20 games.

i ended up getting it to work, think it just glitched when i restarted it, it worked. also please add a option to fix the brazier for construction xp, it only does 1 like every 20 games.
It does fix the brazier but it'll only fix the brazier when you're burning logs next to it