Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

The bot works great except when it comes to food. It shuts down after every single game no matter the food type because it can't find it in my bank. I've moved my food around in bank and tried resetting the bot but still nothing. Quite disappointed as I'm just wasting money as it can't get past one game without shutting down.

Is it meant to hover the mouse intermittently over the brazier before it lights it? Looks kinda bot like
Yes it is, and it makes no difference in terms of bans don't worry.

The bot works great except when it comes to food. It shuts down after every single game no matter the food type because it can't find it in my bank. I've moved my food around in bank and tried resetting the bot but still nothing. Quite disappointed as I'm just wasting money as it can't get past one game without shutting down.
What food are you using? Send me more information. I need bot logs, bot settings, inventory setup, etc

Tried cook karambwan, swordfish or bass. Dragon axe, bruma torch, knife and hammer in inventory. Followed the bot settings you suggested. Not sure how to get my logs, can you explain to further diagnose? Thanks!

Tried cook karambwan, swordfish or bass. Dragon axe, bruma torch, knife and hammer in inventory. Followed the bot settings you suggested. Not sure how to get my logs, can you explain to further diagnose? Thanks!
Can you do me a favour and try it (use the lite version) with a tinderbox in your inventory and see if that works?

As for bot logs: Tutorial - How to view and send over bot logs

Set a stop bot timer for 6 hours, go to sleep and wake up to my account logged out yet runemate still running. Bot did not perform yet the client billed me for 21 hours. Third time this has happened and I've wasted numerous dollars. The log file is too large to update so please message me.

Attachments

• Wintertodt.JPG
    Wintertodt.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 3
Set a stop bot timer for 6 hours, go to sleep and wake up to my account logged out yet runemate still running. Bot did not perform yet the client billed me for 21 hours. Third time this has happened and I've wasted numerous dollars. The log file is too large to update so please message me.
Send me the logs on Discord. Swych#4317

Added you but said file size too large to send. Ran this script again last night for 5 hours and it worked flawlessly so I don't know what could be happening. Only thing I've also noticed since the last issue was the bot will withdraw all my Bruma Torches instead of just the one needed.

Added you but said file size too large to send. Ran this script again last night for 5 hours and it worked flawlessly so I don't know what could be happening. Only thing I've also noticed since the last issue was the bot will withdraw all my Bruma Torches instead of just the one needed.
I replied to our DM here, I believe the issue was due to a Runelite plugin affecting the RuneMate client querying the bank items.

I'll look at the Bruma torch code.

Just getting back to you on this, the Bruma torch code looks fine so I expect if it accidentally withdrew all torches then I'd suggest it was either a missclick or again a plugin affecting the bot. I explicitly withdraw one torch so I'm not sure where it would be withdrawing all. Hopefully it's working well for you :)

It has been working well however it will unexpectedly shut down after a game every now and then. Over the past three sessions, it's done it at 15 minutes, 5 hours and 9 hours. Also died once when I wasnt monitoring it but no big deal.

It has been working well however it will unexpectedly shut down after a game every now and then. Over the past three sessions, it's done it at 15 minutes, 5 hours and 9 hours. Also died once when I wasnt monitoring it but no big deal.
Why does it shut down? Anything in the logs?

Files too large to upload the logs. It gets hung up at the bank.. will open it up and then do nothing. I'll pause it then select my food and that still doesnt work. It will reopen bank and just idle for 20+ minutes before it shuts down.

Also, it will woodcut until full inventory and then doesn't fletch. It simply keeps trying to cut wood even though its full. It'll sit there trying to woodcut. Doesn't eat food but will run out and try to bank once it hits my eat food percentage. I have disabled every single plugin on RuneLite and still nothing. At this point, I've wasted over $3 because of bugs. I'm level 97 and just need two levels man!

Files too large to upload the logs. It gets hung up at the bank.. will open it up and then do nothing. I'll pause it then select my food and that still doesnt work. It will reopen bank and just idle for 20+ minutes before it shuts down.

Also, it will woodcut until full inventory and then doesn't fletch. It simply keeps trying to cut wood even though its full. It'll sit there trying to woodcut. Doesn't eat food but will run out and try to bank once it hits my eat food percentage. I have disabled every single plugin on RuneLite and still nothing. At this point, I've wasted over $3 because of bugs. I'm level 97 and just need two levels man!
Add my Discord and you can send it there, Swych#4317

Reinstalled RuneLite and all plugins and it worked flawlessly all the way till 99. Not sure what was causing it but that was the solution. Thank you for the script!

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    [Running] Hexis Wintertodt PRO - $0.10 x 1 hour

1 minute ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Hexis Wintertodt PRO - $0.10 x 1 hour

3 minutes ago
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

17 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

33 minutes ago
  5. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate

43 minutes ago

I have litteraly started the bot 5 times and it doesnt work. i have reinstalled runelite and still not. when i go in bank and start the script it automaticly stops.

1 minute ago

3 minutes ago

17 minutes ago

33 minutes ago

43 minutes ago
I have litteraly started the bot 5 times and it doesnt work. i have reinstalled runelite and still not. when i go in bank and start the script it automaticly stops.

Scrip stops when it is out of cakes runs to bank and stops in bank. it doesnt take cakes out of bank

1 minute ago

3 minutes ago

17 minutes ago

33 minutes ago

43 minutes ago

Scrip stops when it is out of cakes runs to bank and stops in bank. it doesnt take cakes out of bank
Disable Runelite plugins that interfere with the bank. It's best to run Runelite with no plugins enabled when botting. Create a plugin profile within Runelite for this so you don't have to manually do it yourself. Also... why keep running it if it's not working for you? Makes 0 sense. What would have changed on the 5th attempt that didn't change in the previous 4.

Disable Runelite plugins that interfere with the bank. It's best to run Runelite with no plugins enabled when botting. Create a plugin profile within Runelite for this so you don't have to manually do it yourself. Also... why keep running it if it's not working for you? Makes 0 sense. What would have changed on the 5th attempt that didn't change in the previous 4.
i saw some people on this forum saying reinstall etc so i did that thats why it took 5 attemps