Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

This update seems to have broken it for me. The braziers selection just flickers back and forth between east and west and nothing happens.

Edit, seems to be a bug with having "Switch sides if Pyromancer dies..." selected, as the logs show the following error:
08:02:23 [DEBUG] [Properties Controller] Updating Key (healPyromancerCount) with value "0"

Last edited:
Continuing to have the same issue. It worked for one game, stopped eating, and stood there this time. Might have to wait until there is a confirmed fix to use, can't keep dishing out $0.10 every time I want to run one game.

11:42:29 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^\QFeed\E$' 'null' on Burning brazier [1620, 3997, 0]
11:42:29 [DEBUG] [Properties Controller] Updating Key (interrupted) with value "false"
11:42:29 [DEBUG] [Properties Controller] Updating Key (interrupted) with value "false"
11:42:29 [WARN ] [Hexis Wintertodt PRO] We've repeated the following action 101 times with a limit of 100. Feed -> Burning brazier
11:42:29 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] We think we might have got stuck. Stopping to prevent any bans.
11:43:26 [INFO ] [Hexis Wintertodt PRO] [ReflexManager] Shutting down executor as bot is no longer running

Continuing to have the same issue. It worked for one game, stopped eating, and stood there this time. Might have to wait until there is a confirmed fix to use, can't keep dishing out $0.10 every time I want to run one game.

11:42:29 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^\QFeed\E$' 'null' on Burning brazier [1620, 3997, 0]
11:42:29 [WARN ] [Hexis Wintertodt PRO] We've repeated the following action 101 times with a limit of 100. Feed -> Burning brazier
11:42:29 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] We think we might have got stuck. Stopping to prevent any bans.
11:43:26 [INFO ] [Hexis Wintertodt PRO] [ReflexManager] Shutting down executor as bot is no longer running
Restart RuneMate or refresh your bot list. You should be running version 1.6.5, I've just ran it now and it doesn't spam like crazy :)

I don't know why, but i've consistently run into problems with the GUI for the bot. I can't scroll down, and seeing how the start button as it the bottom of the GUI, I have to switch my monitor to portrait to see the whole window to press start. I don't have this issue with any other bot, your's or otherwise.

hey so it keeps stopping for me once i go to bank and eat to full, sometimes works when i pause and go back in and unpause but not everytime,

Having an issue with the bot it goes to bank then stands there saying "closing bank interface" it closes bank then still stands there saying that for a couple of mins then it will run into a game

I don't know why, but i've consistently run into problems with the GUI for the bot. I can't scroll down, and seeing how the start button as it the bottom of the GUI, I have to switch my monitor to portrait to see the whole window to press start. I don't have this issue with any other bot, your's or otherwise.
JavaFX bug that's not replicatable and throws no errors. Been happening for years inconsistently and no one knows anything about it, so I can't really fix it :/ Restarting RuneMate usually fixes it however.

hey so it keeps stopping for me once i go to bank and eat to full, sometimes works when i pause and go back in and unpause but not everytime,
Stopping as in not doing anything or stopping as in the bot is no longer running like you've clicked the stop button?

Having an issue with the bot it goes to bank then stands there saying "closing bank interface" it closes bank then still stands there saying that for a couple of mins then it will run into a game
Think I've fixed this locally and the change is in the queue, please wait for the next version.