Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

hey. after a few hours of running ( about 3) the bot randomly breaks while trying to drink jugs of wine. it used to run smoothly for longer periods so I am considering this may be a problem on my end ? what is up with this?

I've also found out it gets stuck when pathing towards the safe cutting spot, but it eventually gets over it. having the client all the way zoomed out gets it stuck on its way to bank sometimes.

Attachments

• log.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 1
hey. after a few hours of running ( about 3) the bot randomly breaks while trying to drink jugs of wine. it used to run smoothly for longer periods so I am considering this may be a problem on my end ? what is up with this?

I've also found out it gets stuck when pathing towards the safe cutting spot, but it eventually gets over it. having the client all the way zoomed out gets it stuck on its way to bank sometimes.
Hey, you're kinda right, the drinking/eating food bug is something that I have no dea where it comes from. It seemingly randomly breaks. I've made the code as simple as possible. Find the item, move the mouse to the box around it, and click the mouse. No menu interactions nothing, yet it still breaks...

Regarding the pathing, is this where it is on the other site of the roots and tries to go to the safespot but it can't walk?

that sounds like a really tough bug to squish, good luck.

I don't think I was referring to that. this happens on its way back from banking. it gets stuck in this corner, on the West side: (pic is just for demonstration purposes)
6289bc4638ba9da8ed4bf6e32a069fd3.png

I feel this is happening because it is clicking too fast. the first click is precise and should get it at the safe spot, but while it is walking towards it, it clicks more times and ends up miss clicking entirely and ends up where it started.
this is just a minor inconvenience, switching the option off simply solves it. also it hasn't gotten stuck anymore on its way to the bank, so that just fixed itself.
Just to confirm, the option to use the safespot?

Hello.
The bot works great inside of Wintertodt, but has a lot of misclick issues while banking. When it approaches the bank sometimes it clicks too early/misclicks behind the bank chest causing the player to start running behind the bank chest. Could you take a loot at it please? If you need a gif or video of the misclicks i'd be happy to help. Also the camera angles the bot uses do not seem very human-like when chopping the wood. Overall the bot works great, but could use minor adjustments.

Thanks for your work! :)

all the way up to 93 fm now from scratch, fresh acc.
will try the new update, any specific changes? update entry seems empty or maybe I'm just not opening it right

upload_2020-4-24_20-38-0.png

all the way up to 93 fm now from scratch, fresh acc.
will try the new update, any specific changes? update entry seems empty or maybe I'm just not opening it right

View attachment 10326
There's no entry unless I go through and type one which I don't generally do. I think theres minimal updates in this one, mostly just behind the scenes. If something is addressed in the thread as a bug and an update comes out a few days after it's probably fixing that. I'm going to look at the pathing and work on a nicer solution to it as I know as few users don't like it.

This update (hopefully) now repairs the Brazier when it breaks.

i've gotten 590 con xp in the past hour so it definitely works better to repair (would get nothing before, or maybe one repair if lucky)
Well 590 in 1 hour is better than 0 in 5 hours so I'm chalking that down as a win. Thanks for letting me know!

all done by your scripts on a fresh account with 10hp :)
after your update gotten construction xp aswell, ended up with 29con.. when babysitting it fixed most if not all braziers
if i had to say one thing it's the prio's: if brazier gets broken it'll prio to eat and then misses the construction xp.. well I don't mind,eating should be higher prio i suppose

upload_2020-4-28_21-2-11.png

all done by your scripts on a fresh account with 10hp :)
after your update gotten construction xp aswell, ended up with 29con.. when babysitting it fixed most if not all braziers
if i had to say one thing it's the prio's: if brazier gets broken it'll prio to eat and then misses the construction xp.. well I don't mind,eating should be higher prio i suppose

View attachment 10353
I think I'll keep it that way, I'd rather keep a high hp than a little more xp. Thanks for the screenshot, I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

Seems to get stuck on eating quite often causing me to die or ring of life even if i have several food in inventory. Not sure why

Attachments

• Hexis Wintertodt 4-28 19-05-01.log
    681.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Hexis Wintertodt 4-29 20-42-29.log
    438.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Hexis Wintertodt 4-28 10-52-45.log
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
Seems to get stuck on eating quite often causing me to die or ring of life even if i have several food in inventory. Not sure why
Known bug, the source is unknown to me, but I've made changes to the eating in the newest update so i'll see if that fixes it..

hey if i start it it gets stuck saying cant identify junk items
Posted a picture of your inventory. Is this happening after restarting your runemate and runescape clients? Just to be clear.

Hi all, Hexis Wintertodt is now premium. There's a lite version which has a 15 minute timer to test all features without charging you. I hope you continue to support me with this bot.

The bot stops after some time randomly, I don't see anything wrong with it since it's not stuck or anything. Same thing with the lite version.

Attachments

• Hexis Wintertodt PRO 5-13 19-45-40.log
    127.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Hexis Wintertodt LITE 5-13 20-12-38.log
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
working very well, 2 improvements, not dropping empty jugs atm and attempts to leave when running out of food even if boss is 1%