Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have consistent issues with boulders. Does fine first round of boulders but second round gets hit then doesnt know what to do.

Would be nice if there was a way to pick what you choose for your supplies based on what's available instead of always life always chaos or always power. I know it would be extremely complicated but when using high invos it could save a run.
Could have like power into life if there's 2 salts in power, if not take double chaos. The option to customize beyond that would be a troublesome thing to implement

Stuck dying to akkha rn
02:22:55 [INFO ] [ Akkha Handler] Failed to find the attack tile we were on based on a server position of Coordinate(13022, 1824, 1), moving to nearest attack tile
02:22:55 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Butterflying Akkha
02:22:59 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Avoiding memory blast
02:23:02 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Waiting for next blast before moving
02:23:02 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Avoiding memory blast
02:23:02 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Stepping out of the orbs whilst we wait for the memory blast
02:23:02 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Avoiding memory blast
02:23:03 [INFO ] [ Hexis ToA] Waiting for next blast before moving
waiting for next blast quite literally for 5 minutes running out of brews before I came and manually clicked the shadow and it started working until it died and it did it twice both times i noticed too late so I'm assuming just don't run this until next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.