Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot! Took a bit to get setup, but that was free. Got me a ton of ca's and a clean kill! Looking forward to many more! Thanks!!

I've tried to fix this issue via your discord chat, but it's no longer working. It usually fails at the first room, this time it cleared that, but crashed at monkeys.

Attachments

• hexis_tombs_of_amascut_iron_14072024_141200.log
    93.4 KB · Views: 1
Only does the first two boulders in Baba's room, then just tries running through them. Needs work.

This bot is AMAZING. The support on it is AMAZING. Swych is a LEGEND.I won't sit here and say the bot is perfect and flawless as things are constantly changing in osrs. But it is fairly consistent and completed my first 350 last night and a dozen more expert runs. That being said I have noticed a few bugs, most of which have been resolved. I'm not sure if it's happened to anyone else but after my 350 run, I failed a 300 (chanced kephri and died no biggie) the bot resupplied, deposited worn gear, and began sipping all my potions until they were gone. Other than that I havent noticed too many issues. Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this Swych and keep up the great work!

This bot is AMAZING. The support on it is AMAZING. Swych is a LEGEND.I won't sit here and say the bot is perfect and flawless as things are constantly changing in osrs. But it is fairly consistent and completed my first 350 last night and a dozen more expert runs. That being said I have noticed a few bugs, most of which have been resolved. I'm not sure if it's happened to anyone else but after my 350 run, I failed a 300 (chanced kephri and died no biggie) the bot resupplied, deposited worn gear, and began sipping all my potions until they were gone. Other than that I havent noticed too many issues. Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this Swych and keep up the great work!
Can you give me some more info on your pre-pot loadout please? Either here or preferably in my server as I check there the most, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.