Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

bot caught me a perm ban in under 2 hours, likely due to the way it spam clicks when refilling watering cans
Bot caught a perm ban because you were botting, "spam" clicking the watering cans is a way of refilling cans faster than the game does it. Sorry.

Bot stops working sometimes, will just sit there idling. Not a client issue as it is not consistent. I've gone 4 hours in one day just fine, same day bot stopped working after 30 minutes.

Not super upset about it since it's just a 2 day ban and I got almost 40 farming levels from the bot, just wanted to bring it to your attention that folks are getting banned from the script in its current state.

Running into an issue currently. The bot is only planting 1 seed on the first row at the end. It will water and harvest only that one tree.

the bot keeps having issues with the first farming slot. It'll eventually skip over the first harvest or get stuck planting on it.

Like others, bot randomly gets stuck next to the first plot. No real reason for getting stuck can be seen. This has been an issue for a long time now....

Bot gets stuck after a few rounds of planting and just stands there moving the mouse like an idiot.

Would have caught a ban if I wasn't babysitting. Bot basically eats real world money. Please fix. All your other bots I've used are solid.

bot just stops randomly, after it plants the 5 rows just kept stopping, had to manually plant to get it going again then it stops again standing there all confused trying to click on the patch without selecting the seed. too risky to use

Bot gets stuck after a few rounds of planting and just stands there moving the mouse like an idiot.

Would have caught a ban if I wasn't babysitting. Bot basically eats real world money. Please fix. All your other bots I've used are solid.

Things magically work again (or maybe there was an update)

it gets randomly stuck after finishing a cycle and trying to replant using bologano seeds, just freezes

had it happen a few times, it's always when it miss-clicks the cycle before and misses 1 or 2 fully harvested ones it triggers a stop and just pause forever

alright after spending a few dollars in starting and stopping it a few times testing, bot is officially broken again

Bots working perfectly for me. Using 16 seeds at a time. Run for 15 hours no issues. If someone plants where I am (Near entrance), it will log and find an empty world. I'm impressed. Only issue is how fast it waters the plants after planting, its too fast and accurate that its bot like. Watering and harvesting is perfect. If a plant grows a bit late, I dont like how it clicks map to walk to it when its a tile away from me.

I have to restart the bot every run which means I'm paying for 1 hour and only getting 30 minutes of botting done, will i be compensated for this? if not maybe you should be charging half the price you are now or fixing the bot either or.

I cannot start the bot as the UI does not let me scroll down help? i wasted my money starting this twice to get it to work

edit:restarted client and worked

Last edited: