Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

It randomly stops for an extended period of time. Needs to be fixed, it can stay afk for hours.
Please post bot logs and also a screenshot of your bot settings. I need to know everything if I am going to recreate this error as I can't recreate it normally.

You should give us the option of what fields to use, as multiple times people will crash my world and use the EXACT same fields, and no one ever uses the top lot for example.

You should give us the option of what fields to use, as multiple times people will crash my world and use the EXACT same fields, and no one ever uses the top lot for example.
That's because it's not optimal to only use the top rows. I won't say never, but I'd very very reluctant to change the lanes we use especially when it's a possibility that Tithe instances are going to become private in the near future based on the in-game poll results. Crashing should be a thing of the past.

Still you've not giving us the opportunity to decide what rows we want to use?, that's the definition of an easy to spot bot, Everyone doing th exact same spots..

Also, the bot doesn't always manage to do the 5 lanes, some times they die.

Still you've not giving us the opportunity to decide what rows we want to use?, that's the definition of an easy to spot bot, Everyone doing th exact same spots..

Also, the bot doesn't always manage to do the 5 lanes, some times they die.
Correct, I'm not. It's popular to do the first 5 lanes if you're a bot or not... makes no difference really.

If it's dying then hop to a lower ping world, it should cope with it 95% of the time. Sometimes a plant or two will die, rarely you'll lose most plants but for the large majority of the time it works fine. I've actually just finished a 90 minutes session doing 5 lanes and it lost maybe 1 or 2 plants per 100 seeds.