Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

Hi mate, working great overall but a few issues.

If you start the bot in the seed room, it doesnt find the door and will run outside of the farm.

When it has finished a round it will deposit the fruit but then not find the door to restart (Forcing me to restart the script or click the new seeds manually)

But overall its brilliant.

Hi mate, working great overall but a few issues.

If you start the bot in the seed room, it doesnt find the door and will run outside of the farm.

When it has finished a round it will deposit the fruit but then not find the door to restart (Forcing me to restart the script or click the new seeds manually)

But overall its brilliant.
The client is having problems at the moment, it should be back up in a few days,

For 2 runs i set it to run for 1:59 it instead runs for over 2 hours to like 2:23-2:25 or so.

please refund the $0.2 thanx

Using this, works well ,does complete the tithe farm run, however think the logic might be broken, seems to go back to the bank for more watering cans alot. even tho it has enough in the inventory already. Slowing xp per hour and points per hour, but most of all looks bot like as a normal player wouldnt do this.

Also if you have 8 watering cans in your bank / invent but they do not have water in them the bot goes into fault, i found a way around this by buying 50 and filling them all.

For 2 runs i set it to run for 1:59 it instead runs for over 2 hours to like 2:23-2:25 or so.

please refund the $0.2 thanx
The bot will not stop/break if you're in the farm, otherwise you'd lose out on xp..

Using this, works well ,does complete the tithe farm run, however think the logic might be broken, seems to go back to the bank for more watering cans alot. even tho it has enough in the inventory already. Slowing xp per hour and points per hour, but most of all looks bot like as a normal player wouldnt do this.

Also if you have 8 watering cans in your bank / invent but they do not have water in them the bot goes into fault, i found a way around this by buying 50 and filling them all.
Yep I've identified this issue will be fixing it very quickly. Apologies for the inconvenience

ok
Bot gets stuck planting seeds a lot, I'm using the level 34 ones on a 4 row.

15k/h over 2 hours

That's what i was using and it still would stop for a little bit before it went back to it, but plants would already be dying by the time it went back.
There's no reason it will stop if there isn't lag or something else causing a delay

This is the third Hexis bot that has broken for me. - so far no response from the developer.

00:02:13 INFO Selecting Golovanova seed
00:02:13 INFO [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.
00:02:13 DEBUG Hovered InteractableRectangle(842, 790, 33, 31) on the first attempt.
00:02:14 DEBUG Hovered Tithe patch [12066, 3544, 0] on the first attempt.

Dollars spent on broken bots. Can I PLEASE get some help?
Construction, Blackjacking, and Now Tithe all state: [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.

Bot gets stuck and just stands there, tried multiple times with different tiers but still gets stuck and fails to do the task correctly. waster a dollar on this.

Bot gets stuck and just stands there, tried multiple times with different tiers but still gets stuck and fails to do the task correctly. waster a dollar on this.
Provide me some log files so I can try help you.

Started using this bot and it works great. However, I noticed that it spam clicks the seeds at the start for no reason. Also, it crashed trying to refill water cans and also wouldn't click on the water barrel on another occasion. Attached the logs.

Attachments

• Hexis Tithe Farm PRO_20220420_161528.log
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hexis Tithe Farm PRO_20220420_162400.log
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
hey. i tried to start the bot 5 times and it crashed every time and still charged me. Can you help me with that, bot was working earlier today.

I've posted my review of the Lite version on the thread for Hexis Tithe Farm Lite. By the posts above it seems like these issues pertain through the Pro version. Will happily use this bot as it's very good otherwise, once these bugs are fixed.