Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tithe Farm

The bot is currently in a semi-working state, you just need to assist it in picking the seeds up from the table.

Wait until you see an update below this message for it to work 100% with the latest version.

Bot crashes if griccolers can is fully charged at the start. Crashed twice on me before realizing the problem, used one charge and then restarted worked fine.

Last edited:
Bot crashes if griccolers can is fully charged at the start. Crashed twice on me before realizing the problem, used one charge and then restarted worked fine.
java_4i41FiYy8Q.mp4

Sorry, I couldn't replicate this. I manually filled the can before starting and then started the bot and it had no issues continuing on.

Hey i left the bot running for 3 hours after the new tithe farm update and it finished but it didnt deposit the fruit and just finished without getting any exp/points 0:

Hey i left the bot running for 3 hours after the new tithe farm update and it finished but it didnt deposit the fruit and just finished without getting any exp/points 0:
Talked with you on Discord, your XP/h was low but the bot did hand them in.

For some reason if I'm using the break feature the bot gets stuck in an endless loop of logging out/hopping worlds the entire time? Is it just looking for a lower ping world or what?

For some reason if I'm using the break feature the bot gets stuck in an endless loop of logging out/hopping worlds the entire time? Is it just looking for a lower ping world or what?
The bot has no world hop feature so not sure what's going on there. I've just tested breaks too and it seems to log back in for me and continue going so again I'm really not sure what's going on at all on your end. :( Try restarting runemate and runelite and hope for the best? :D

The bot has no world hop feature so not sure what's going on there. I've just tested breaks too and it seems to log back in for me and continue going so again I'm really not sure what's going on at all on your end. :( Try restarting runemate and runelite and hope for the best? :D
7omtjoF.png

noticed the scrip when planting the plants it wants to tripple click before watering each time looking like a bot