Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Pest Control

Having an issue with the bot. It isn't doing anything at the plank. I only have quick prayers enabled and tried each mode. I am also in fixed classic mode.
EDIT: It's working now, unlocked zoom and start it in bank, so not sure which was it.

Glad I looked through the discussions before saying anything, it would perform a statue act for me and I didn't really know why.
I also set my screen to fixed and started in the bank and it worked. Wasted $0.20 earlier by being an idiot, but whatever.

Seemed to have hung up after gaining a range level, only ran for 15 mins. Stuck at phase "killing shifter", could use a refund of my $0.10. Will update review and use again once fixed

Seemed to have hung up after gaining a range level, only ran for 15 mins. Stuck at phase "killing shifter", could use a refund of my $0.10. Will update review and use again once fixed
That's not very descriptive, and getting a level up is certainly not the cause of a hang-up.

I babysit my bot running for the most part, what I saw happen is it was defending knight, attacking a shifter, then I leveled up a range level and the bot just stopped running all together even when I pause/started it again (pause/start option within bot). It just stood there even with no camera movement, stayed off the ship. Tried to manually board ship if it would being again, and nothing,
Try looking in the bot's logs, there might be something that's missing somewhere

constantly spam clicks the same monster, like 3-10 times, and gets hanged up in the boat when you die. just says cant find any portals or monsters and stands still. much better then prime but still buggy I bought $5 worth 50hour pc and used 30 some hours and only have 300points due to buggy nature and constant "logging out to be safe" even though it has this very detectable spam clicking on same monster. walking around doors the long way etc non stop equipping of dhide if u have another set in ur invent will constantly cycle between red/black etc

eventually will pick up an arrow off the ground and get stuck idling for hours saying ''equiping arrow" until you manually equip it

The bot just stopped itself right away 3-4x over again and charged me $.30-$.40. It's not a lot of money but it is really annoying when that should have been 3-4 complete hours of botting. Is there any way to reverse this? Other than that, the script has been awesome, 2 full void sets on the 2 accounts I ran it on. Also no bans.

Bot log out and stayed running for 6 hours, calculated the bot ran for around 2 and stayed running for 4 hours wasting credit afk.

Seemed to be working fine but twice after a while it started spamclicking a shifter and then stops the bot because it is 'stuck' for some reason

i used the pest control bot for a little bit yesterday i set it to run for 2 hours and then shut off i came home after 12 hours and its still charging me even though the bot is logged out do you think you could refund me those 10 hours that i didnt use ?

i used the pest control bot for a little bit yesterday i set it to run for 2 hours and then shut off i came home after 12 hours and its still charging me even though the bot is logged out do you think you could refund me those 10 hours that i didnt use ?
Did you press "Stop" or "Pause" in the RuneMate client? If it's paused it will continue to charge you. Can you send me a photo of your transactions at https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ as well as the log file for this session? Feel free to pm me or drop it here, it's up to you.

I Had a friend that was doing pc with me legitimately and he told me that my account was trying to attack monsters that it could not reach on the other side of the big closed wooden doors in pest control.

I Had a friend that was doing pc with me legitimately and he told me that my account was trying to attack monsters that it could not reach on the other side of the big closed wooden doors in pest control.
I have fixed this in the latest update I believe.

Thank you for the quick reply. I had no potions set, but I did try turning off the special attack for my whip. Fixed the issue and it runs well now. I have a Volcanic Whip so maybe that was causing the issue.
Ah, glad you resolved it. I'll look at adding the Volcanic variation of that whip to the bot.