Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Pest Control

This bot just keeps closing the osrs client everytime i run it, sometimes right away, sometimes after 1 game.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please follow this video! :)

runs perfectly except one thing ive noticed , when the brawlers are standing in front of porrtal and you use range , it will just stand there like a dummy (clicking the portal i guess ?)

+ 1 request , can you make it able to support switching weapons on portals ? or is that to complicated ?

Hey the bot keeps not realizing that the game has started and just sits in the starting boat (it only realizes it on portal hunter mode and only leaves the boat when they first portal shield goes down). Also it has trouble running around the with closed doors, it just keeps running randomly all around the map and half the time you do not get enought participation

On what settings? It wont move unless using Portal Hunter which is the worst setting because it cant open doors. When it finally reaches the portal the portal is usually dead so the bot stands there losing all progress and wont attack anything. Is there something I was doing wrong with the setup?

Still isn't working. Plays one game then wont attack anything

Attachments

• Hexis Pest Control PRO_20220420_075429.log
    191.5 KB · Views: 2
  • RuneScape 4-19 18-19-20.log
    93.5 KB · Views: 0
  • RuneMate_20220420_063159.log
    575 bytes · Views: 0
  • 153264ed1e84aa0e7dae9ba6362c2bf4.png
    153264ed1e84aa0e7dae9ba6362c2bf4.png
    12 KB · Views: 1
Was working fine last night. Not working this morning. Spam clicking nothing, and not attacking if I take it into a game.

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Pest Control PRO - For that Void in your life... and your gear

Read more about this resource...

Hi I am enjoying the bot. I would like to recommend something. I'd had to use steel arrows exclusively because if I use any others while wearing the Ava's accumulator, the bot will get stuck in a cycle where it unequips the current arrows in slot and instead uses steel whenever the accumulator picks them up. This causes the bot to get disrupted and then it will lose any focus on keeping the activity bar up, which will lead to an ineffectual game. If somehow it would not try to pick up the steel arrows and stick to what's in slot? That would be great. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the bot has problems entering the intermediate cross plank. It misses the click repeatedly many times before it succeeds. The log file is too large and I cannot upload the log here.