Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

Hey bro,

Not sure if there's a bug here or not. I start the bot at the top of town for lvl45 Bandits and it still stays idle. That time, I had unnoted food on my inv.
Another time, I started it inside one of the houses which already had a lvl45 Bandit in it (with unnoted food in my inv). I knocked him out and pickpocketed him a few times and, when I came to the threshold health, the bot sent me upstairs, back down and then just stayed idle.

Thanks!

Used this bot a lot. Great usually, today I think there might be an issue with either the buying or its the osbot worldhopper because it's just stopping at the trader

Got 99 thieving from this on my ironman, doing 2-3 hours everyday. Bot almost never broke and worked really well!

this bot is a nightmare if you run it overnight, if jagex does server update you are going to be 100% banned.

script needs a kill switch i lost my last ironman, 2 day ban and perm ban both while using this

It does have some faults; it loves to stop for no reason when it should have a work around to stay running and not cost the buyer extra credits. "The bot will stop if you dont enable killing other bandit" Bit hard to kill a bandit with drained stats from wines most of the time. It also seems necessary to have a defensive blackjack or you get hit hard when it goes to the same tile right outside the curtain tanking hits to drop empty jugs. A few slight changes to this bot could return it to that former glory, but once your thieving is 60+ it improves for sure

Last edited:
Hello. i have some problems with this bot.

When out of food, it goes to store, buy out whatever jugs of wine thats left in stock then stops on 'attempting to hop worlds'. bot stays like this for 15minutes ++.. can also see that mouse is moving between items in inventory (but not eating / drinking wine to full hp)

Bot unable to lure into tent, it just keep repeating the chat dialogue over and over again..

Any tips ?

Many friends have recommended this, and managed to get several 99's without any bans.
Hope this get fixed soon.

love the author but bot not working. doesnt lure doesnt eat. im on fixed mode babysitting and lost 1$ trying to get this bot working.hopefully its just temparary.

Just curious what was changed with the update! this has been running amazing though!
Uhh, I think it was something to do with the game update that happened last week that changed the Options tab (where you change NPC attack settings, etc). Nothing much more than that. Glad to hear it's working well :)

The bot works fine but I'd definitely recommend baby sitting it if you're a hard core. I have 25hp and 1 defense and this bandit shreds when you run out of food and trying to buy more wines.

Bot occasionally gets stuck upstairs, It zooms all the way out and just stays there. Also can you make it where the bot doesn't zoom out all the way to leave the room when its out of food? That process takes too long which kills a lot of people. Other than that great script!

Someone a clue why he randomly unequips the blackjack?
When the knock-out fails and the npc hits you, you can't knock them out. So the bot removes the blackjack to attempt a knock-out, prompting a dialog, resetting aggro. Then it equips the blackjack and continues.

With the new soul wars updated to runescape. The bot cannot open the curtain now to path and get food. It also does not close the curtain. Great bot though!

With the new soul wars updated to runescape. The bot cannot open the curtain now to path and get food. It also does not close the curtain. Great bot though!
Uh there's no reason that should affect this bot, I recommend restarting RuneMate.

Maybe im doing something wrong
very possible as i am new here
im using cakes as my noted food and im lvl 12 hp, i set bot to eat at 50% and as soon as i start it the bot just eats all my cakes unnotes more and continues to eat them

Maybe im doing something wrong
very possible as i am new here
im using cakes as my noted food and im lvl 12 hp, i set bot to eat at 50% and as soon as i start it the bot just eats all my cakes unnotes more and continues to eat them
Please level your hp up more, i recommend doing Witches house to get 23-24 hp before starting

Was really excited to try this one out - keep getting a null error when trying to start the script. Restarted Runemate and OSRS client twice, still doesn't work. Not sure what's going on