Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

Was really excited to try this one out - keep getting a null error when trying to start the script. Restarted Runemate and OSRS client twice, still doesn't work. Not sure what's going on
What error? I don't know what you mean, there's nothing in my exception log so I can't imagine it's my bot.

im getting the old problem where it only gets one pickpocket per knockout but always trys to do 2 still and clicks lure instead of pickpocket

im getting the old problem where it only gets one pickpocket per knockout but always trys to do 2 still and clicks lure instead of pickpocket
The bot hasn't been changed, so it doesn't make sense why it would return randomly.

Everything works fine, it knocks out and gets the first pickpocket, then it attempts again so right clicks and instead of pickpocket i believe its catching/clicking lure because it then says this person is unconscious, then the thug stands back up and repeats the process. is there meant to be 2 pickpockets per knockout?
Thanks.
Yes, the bot pickpockets twice per knockout. Perhaps try moving to a lower ping world

when I use this bot it takes the blackjack off... why? it takes it off frequently, then i get a message saying "i need a different weapon to do that. i want to kowck them out not murder them" then it reequips the blackjack

when I use this bot it takes the blackjack off... why? it takes it off frequently, then i get a message saying "i need a different weapon to do that. i want to kowck them out not murder them" then it reequips the blackjack
Because your player has failed to knock the bandit/menaphite out as is now in combat, the bot can escape combat by removing the blackjack and attmepting to pickpocket, stalling the npc and breaking aggression.

There is a issue the bot and runemate stop working after some some time and its constant

The bot doesnt work properly missclicks after certain amount of time and drops connections missclicks does random click not accurate!

ignore this - i've read previous messages.

OSRS update - bot is now broken.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Capacity: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:157)
at nul.iiIiIIiiiIIii.iIiiIiiiIIIII(bic:143)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getHoveredEntities(mba:581)
at nul.IiiiiIiiiiIII.isHovered(pnc:161)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(qwc:385)
at nul.IiiiiIiiiiIII.interact(pnc:193)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(qp:116)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(qp:147)
at bot.IiiIIiiIII.else(z:114)
at bot.iiiiiiiIIi.onLoop(b:2)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(cgc:190)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(jlc:509)
at nul.iiiIIIiiIIiII.run(had:92)

Ran twice and lost $0.30. Please can you refund.

If the bot is luring a menaphite to the building and another one spawns inside, it will close the curtain and leave the one being lured outside, then starts to blackjack the one that spawned inside. When bot inevitably gets stuck in combat with the spawned menaphite, it will unequip blackjack and starts trying to knock out the OTHER menaphite it tried to lure in earlier. Bot eats up all the food and dies.

edit: Also; The bot opens coin puch stack from inventory for no reason, and starts getting stunned when second pickpocket is sometimes mistimed. There is no reason to do this, that i am aware of. So far i have averaged around 150-160k xp/hr on menaphites.

edit: Also; The bot opens coin puch stack from inventory for no reason, and starts getting stunned when second pickpocket is sometimes mistimed. There is no reason to do this, that i am aware of. So far i have averaged around 150-160k xp/hr on menaphites.

Might actually be wrong about this making any difference. In any case, for levels 75-78 i've averaged the mentioned 150k xp/hr.

Is bot still broken? I have it in a room alone with black jack, 10k cash, and jugs of wines and it doesnt do anything when i start it.