Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis AutoScape

Swych submitted a new resource:

Auto RuneScape - Automate your Max cape, today.

hF63zXg.jpeg

4PY0xoE.png

Auto RuneScape

Tell the bot what you want to do and it will do it. Auto RuneScape is the first account-builder bot on RuneMate which aims to create accounts for any setup you give it.

State of skills

Completed
* Agility
* Cooking
* Crafting
* Fishing
* Fletching
* Herblore
* Mining
* Smithing
* Woodcutting

Remaining
* Construction

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Join my discord (click link in bio) to keep track of progress and suggest new features :)

Bot works great! is there any reason why you haven't added Rimmington to Iron banking list?(Very crowded at varrock) SE Varrock is also on the list twice for Iron banking if you didn't already know. Really starting to get to grips with Automating lots of skills at once after Tut Island!

Chopping works flawlessly so far for me

I really like this script.
uhm.. but there's something wrong with harpoon fishing
-wont fish at lands end despite options toggled
-fishes(swordfish toggled) at catherby but would sometimes click on the shark ones and banked at draynor(i had the amulet of glory equipped) instead of catherby
-looks for harpoon despite dragon harpoon equipped

I really like this script.
uhm.. but there's something wrong with harpoon fishing
-wont fish at lands end despite options toggled
-fishes(swordfish toggled) at catherby but would sometimes click on the shark ones and banked at draynor(i had the amulet of glory equipped) instead of catherby
-looks for harpoon despite dragon harpoon equipped
I imagine we're talking on discord, if so then it's fixed shortly. Potentially not in the next update but maybe