Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis AutoScape

hi there,

I was running the bot yesterday to mine 300 iron ore at alkarid and then terminate, I came back after work and the bot was idling and bot timer was on 12 hours, normally wouldn't mine but was basically $1, did I do something wrong?

it mined the 300 ore and then just afked for probably 11 hours which I'm expecting a ban no doubt for which is fine its a new acc,

is this normal or was this a bug that the bot didnt stop on mining, also did it with coal, works fine for WC, fishing etc all those 'stop at x amount of materials'. even smelting x amount worked, just mining it never terminated (twice once for the iron and another time for coal).

Btw, its a nice bot I'm enjoying using it

Hello,

I am liking the bot for individual tasks I can't seem to get it to switch to a new task in queue. For example I set it up to catch 100 lobsters in Catherby, and then set it to cook 100 lobsters in catherby. The bot never stops fishing even after the limit. even goes to the bank and back to fishing. Bot works great if I manage the queue. Any advice for this is appreciated. thanks, FYI cooking works great if i set up on its own.