Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis AutoScape

Had some issues doing agility at gnome stronghold.

Stuck at the door, had to carry some boxes to enter.

Gets stuck at the end of the lap, it begins trying to start the lap over too soon (half way into the pipes is when it begins clicking the log) and once it finishes the pipe, it stands still right outside of the pipe, it looks like its trying to click the log, or is clicking the log, i see a red flag placed at the log but the account doesnt move unless i move it, any direction, then it resumes. (this doesnt happen all the time but ive seen it more than a few so far.)

There seems to be a noticeable delay after each step of the course.

Swych submitted a new resource:

Auto RuneScape - Automate your Max cape, today.

Read more about this resource...
Auto runescape woodcutting normal trees is having some issues with pathing it looks like, returning from bank bot stops. I can get other routes to work but not this one. Normal trees north of lumb. Thank you for your work.

I've tried runescape woodcutting normal trees several times at 2 different locations and neither works, maybe I am doing something wrong? Bot just aimlessly walks around and in one of the locations gets lost. I've used several other bots with no issues.

Auto runescape woodcutting normal trees is having some issues with pathing it looks like, returning from bank bot stops. I can get other routes to work but not this one. Normal trees north of lumb. Thank you for your work.

I've tried runescape woodcutting normal trees several times at 2 different locations and neither works, maybe I am doing something wrong? Bot just aimlessly walks around and in one of the locations gets lost. I've used several other bots with no issues.
I have a possible fix for this in the queue

ok
Bye Felicia

k8bbAjF.png

Brilliant bot so far from what i can see.

Any chance you could slow down the dropping of inventory items? It drops a whole inventory in like 2 ticks, just seems like that's increasing the ban probability to really not save much time.

Brilliant bot so far from what i can see.

Any chance you could slow down the dropping of inventory items? It drops a whole inventory in like 2 ticks, just seems like that's increasing the ban probability to really not save much time.
The dropping is within the acceptable parameters on what is picked up by Jagex systems, no need to worry