Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

There was four 1star reviews in the last day, including mine. Why did they get deleted? You trying to hide that this shit script doesnt work? Bot keeps fucking up and dying at bandos, cant get more than 3 kill per trip before dying or teleporting out because it ran out of food. In 2 hours yesterday it got 17kc for me, not worth for 0.20$ per hour price

There was four 1star reviews in the last day, including mine. Why did they get deleted? You trying to hide that this shit script doesnt work? Bot keeps fucking up and dying at bandos, cant get more than 3 kill per trip before dying or teleporting out because it ran out of food. In 2 hours yesterday it got 17kc for me, not worth for 0.20$ per hour price
Yeah and one of them was mine. This script is legit trash.

Just spent another .40 trying this bot again after all the recent updates. At bandos, bot just stood there unable to get goblin kc, just standing next to them. Got the KC myself, walked through the hammer door and unpaused, bot then just ran into a wall? Does my inventory need to be literally the exact same as what is displayed in the picture for this to work?

Just spent another .40 trying this bot again after all the recent updates. At bandos, bot just stood there unable to get goblin kc, just standing next to them. Got the KC myself, walked through the hammer door and unpaused, bot then just ran into a wall? Does my inventory need to be literally the exact same as what is displayed in the picture for this to work?
When using it make sure you're using the runemate profile for runelite, not your own custom profile.