Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

Yo brotha can we get an updated version for the scorching bow against zammy boss it’s very OP to other methods currently now. if possible.

Last edited:
not really sure why but it does great all the way up to entering general garadors fight and gets snufffffed by General. dies everytime. using bowfa with full crystal, have tried using blood with ancients, thralls, it just seems the tick pathing is off.

I find that when at zammy using bowfa method, it struggles to kill all the minions on ancients, and sometimes it glitches out and tries to use ancients while kiting the boss.

Also on prayer swap mode, it often changes to melee when there isnt any melee minion or kri alive?

when i try to start the bot, its empties all equipped items and inventory into bank, then tries to take everything out including inventory setup and amour but it does not equip the amour when it takes it out so there's always the same message not enough inventory space. it does not matter if i completley setup the inventory myself and start the bot in GWD...it just teles out and repeat the above.

anyone complaining about this bot is either brain dead, or has a shit pc. it runs flawlessly every single time. average about 70-85 general grardor kills per trip. stop complaining to the author about YOUR problems. bunch of clowns. This script is 5 stars if ur pc is up to date and wifi isnt from walmart.

It is regularly dying at bandos, the reason i have found is it is one tick late on some worlds redx clicking from the south most tile. the timing is a little late. I wish it would check the world ping to know when to click maybe?
you have bad wifi or bad pc. runs perfectly

Help
an unhandled error has occurred in god wars mate on (my account name). please consider providing the author with a description on the reproduce the error
all im doing is stating the bot??
i have been charged twice now and it didn't even start.
can i have a refund please