Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

If possible I'd like a credit refund. I have died at Bandos 5-6 times in a row after getting 1 or 2 KC. Slightly frustrating as I can't leave it unattended.

I'm requesting a refund. Walks into zammy after KC and just stands in the corner. If lucky enough to get a kill, bot runs to the middle, doesn't eat, and dies while trying to log out.

Bandos works OK (used to be way better) but everything else needs serious work.

RIP a good script, originally this got me my first 70 or so zammy KC without any issues.

Last edited:
I want refund 0.40$, two times failed for setting, the number become crazy in the setting had force stop the bot.

i want refund wasted 0.2$, the bot didnt flick or even turn on prayer in bandos

I would also like to request a refund.

Script managed to get 4 kills in the few hours it ran for. Most of the time the script was just death walking over and over.

I copied the recommended equipment setup and recommended inventory setup as per Author’s screenshots.

The bot simply can’t complete its job and cannot be ran without having to babysit it.

Edit: 1-Star reviews are being removed as mine was removed plus other low rating reviews

Last edited:
i'm trying to do the armadyl boss with your recommended set up.. and i just cant get it to work? i think i just don't know what equipment goes into what slot. Also with your set up, you only have armadyl on so the other minions were attacking me when i entered god wars. and it did not eat when it was low. can you help me?

Attachments

• armadylds.png
    armadylds.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
I want refund 80 cents.... last day it was working not perfect but fine for babysitting.... but today nothing has changed on my site... settings gear pc skills but bot keeps dying and also prayer switches are faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from perfect.... good try but bot is far from good....

I would like to get my 0.40 cent refund. this bot is impossible to set up. It removes all equipment and tries to take it out of the bank and doesnt put it on even when inventory full and then just keeps trying to withdraw stuff. It doesn put equipment on and just teles to trollheim. Please refund and fix this bot so people can use it. thanks

Bandos, after killcount it just stands near goblins, when I manually navigate character to the main room it enters and starts the fight, but its not able to finish even one single kill

sara, enters gwd, not able to enter saradomin site, after manually moving account there it does killcount and then stands still, the rest is same like bandos - not able to finish single kill

Am I just absolutely retarded or is runemate dog water? I have lost so many credits because runemate fails to interact with my client properly or there are other issues at hand, and it seems, from what I can tell, that the devs do not care and don't want to refund credits. God wars mate works, and most of the time it works well but some days I will blast through 3-4 hours worth of credits in 5 minutes because runemate/runelite are being fucking retarded. Have I been refunded for those credits ever? not that im aware. I have probably lost $10or more but im not counting so I could be far off.

Hello,

I have allowed the Bot to run get KC and go to bandos on the ironman 4 times in a row. Each time it chooses "pay for private instance" when it has the option of the free room as an ironman.

Next, It has not completed a single trip yet all addons are turned off and it is full screen, yet my guy will not complete the full "4 tick method" it will start the run then click back to altar only attacking once per cycle. What am I doing wrong.......

Respectfully,
Sreaper

Hey Wait,

Quick question - did you push through some major changes due to the Runemate update? I've never had issues with God Wars Mate, but now it crashes either before the minion KC is done or dies during the boss and crashes. I'd love to send the error reports if someone tells me how to xD

Having a problem with Bandos since this 2.6.1 update. Bot enters the boss room and gets stuck at "entering room". It just stands inside the doorway prayer swapping until it eventually dies, then repeats.

EDIT: I redid all my gear settings (Boss, Minion and KC) and that seems to have fixed it?

Last edited: