Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm commenting in the right spot. I've made it to level 42 so far, crafting air runes. I wasn't successful with fires, stair situation and all. So, I just went back to air runes. The only hang up I'm experiencing is that it walks around a bit at the Falador bank. A little worried about it getting me busted if someone notices (bot like behavior). Other than that, Completely satisfied. Thanks guys for all the great work! Greatly appreciate it.
I'm assuming this is old school runescape?

I am having some issues crafting F2P runes on OSRS. If I try to craft body runes the bot will alternate between inside and outside of the edgeville wall leaving my character walking back and forth since it is trying to constant take a different path past the wall.

Second, with fire rune it will get caught on the ramp of the duel arena.

Both look very bot like and I am wondering if this could be looked at?

I am having some issues crafting F2P runes on OSRS. If I try to craft body runes the bot will alternate between inside and outside of the edgeville wall leaving my character walking back and forth since it is trying to constant take a different path past the wall.

Second, with fire rune it will get caught on the ramp of the duel arena.

Both look very bot like and I am wondering if this could be looked at?
I currently don't have an account to test OSRS. I'm working on a new version of the runecrafter so I'll try to get an account and fix it. It seems like body and fire runes are the biggest issue for OSRS. Sorry about it.

any chance you could add smoke runes since you already have the best pathing to the air altar?

any chance you could add smoke runes since you already have the best pathing to the air altar?
Sure, I'll see if I can add it. I've been pretty busy so lots other requests piling up but I'll see

man i wish this bot did combo runes, with your crazy good pathing your bot would be insane

I don't have any account with membership anymore. If any of you guys have an account I can use for testing then I'll add it. Or if you want to hook it up with a bond then that works as well.

Also, is this rs3 or Osrs?

Last edited:
There's something off with the Cosmic rune crafting in Zanaris. I think it has to do with the way the pathing method works.
See the following picture; the purple is the best way (agility shortcuts are optional) and the red path is the path actually followed by the bot.
5RzOOtL.png

There's something off with the Cosmic rune crafting in Zanaris. I think it has to do with the way the pathing method works.
See the following picture; the purple is the best way (agility shortcuts are optional) and the red path is the path actually followed by the bot.
5RzOOtL.png
Yeah, I already know how to fix that. I'll do it after combo runes

Adding more detail as requested from my Review by the author.
Spinning Issue:
RS3
Varrock (Air Runes)
Sometimes it happens when it gets lost, other times it happens while on the way to the bank or alter. it just seems to stop clicking and starts spinning like crazy and I have to stop the bot, and the use the keyboard to stop the screen from spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.