Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
after second try it does craft the earth runes at the altar, it just doesn't exit the altar. it just goes and stands by the portal. lol, also i guess it doesn't matter about rune ess. It's just what i have in the bank right now. Me being picky ;p but thank you!

Hello,
Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town and just got back. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Boot

it has a hard time clicking the portal to leave the altars otherwise its an amazing bot :D

it no longer does anything after your fill in the gui and press start.. i was using it fine like a few hours ago so i dont get why.. ive tried restarting rm and all

it has a hard time clicking the portal to leave the altars otherwise its an amazing bot :D

it no longer does anything after your fill in the gui and press start.. i was using it fine like a few hours ago so i dont get why.. ive tried restarting rm and all
What is the status? I did release an update yesterday so many I broke something with that update. I'll double check it today. Sorry about the downtime. The click for the altar should be fast though. Is this rs3 or osrs??

the click on portal to leave the altar is in rs3 and i think its cause i dont have the rs hud set up like you so its trying to click where theres a hud maybe make it rotate the cam when that happens idk i dont program
(ive seen it stuck on this like 2-3 times over idk 400hours so no biggie)
:p
the other thing that has been the problem today idk what is i jsut start it up like normal at fire altar and nothing happens.. just a blind guess maybe its looking for the nature altar cause your other bot?

the click on portal to leave the altar is in rs3 and i think its cause i dont have the rs hud set up like you so its trying to click where theres a hud maybe make it rotate the cam when that happens idk i dont program
(ive seen it stuck on this like 2-3 times over idk 400hours so no biggie)
:p
the other thing that has been the problem today idk what is i jsut start it up like normal at fire altar and nothing happens.. just a blind guess maybe its looking for the nature altar cause your other bot?
Hmm. Okay I'll do some testing on fire runes tonight then. It should already be rotating camera towards altar as well. Will revisit today and get back to you. Thanks for letting me know. Glad you're using it for 400 hours haha. Stability is good!

I don't think that should happen. That's very strange. Will investigate this tonight and get back to you tomorrow. I'll tag ya in the post after the update.

Hmm. Okay I'll do some testing on fire runes tonight then. It should already be rotating camera towards altar as well. Will revisit today and get back to you. Thanks for letting me know. Glad you're using it for 400 hours haha. Stability is good!

I don't think that should happen. That's very strange. Will investigate this tonight and get back to you tomorrow. I'll tag ya in the post after the update.

also another thing which is not needed but would greatly increase the value of this bot.. as of now lvl 70rc and making fire runes is 300k ph f2p.. but you could get it to 400-450k ph by making sure it takes the short route everytime.. its kinda hard to explain but if you run it at fire altar and watch it then after a few runs you know what i mean :) i think this is the best public f2p money maker atm

also another thing which is not needed but would greatly increase the value of this bot.. as of now lvl 70rc and making fire runes is 300k ph f2p.. but you could get it to 400-450k ph by making sure it takes the short route everytime.. its kinda hard to explain but if you run it at fire altar and watch it then after a few runs you know what i mean :) i think this is the best public f2p money maker atm

I forgot to change the class back. It'll be fixed in version 1.0.7 which will be uploaded on the next push :) Sorry about that man. The path is randomly generated by the client. It needs to be random to some extend.

yea but what i mean is depending on the exact spot it clicks on the minimap it saves/wastes 30-90sec.. if it clicks like 1cm away from the sweet spot that is also very bot like cause a real player would notice that your char is taking the insanely long way around and recllick the minimap.. just saying that ive seen multiple people say that im a bot simply because i took the long route so dont agree with your point :p srry

one path is going thrue the duel arena main entrance (thats the good one) the other is walking around duel arena and then enter thrue the back (not good one).. which who da fuck would do that irl xD

Used this for air and fire runes. Seems to be working okay over the last few hours however as kawabungadk mentioned there are a couple of pathing issues when crafting fire runes where the bot runs up, over and round the back of the duel arena instead of going in and out of the front main gate.

Used this for air and fire runes. Seems to be working okay over the last few hours however as kawabungadk mentioned there are a couple of pathing issues when crafting fire runes where the bot runs up, over and round the back of the duel arena instead of going in and out of the front main gate.
I'll look into the route and see if there is another option.

I hope this imagine helps describe the issue better:
cf92bd0557e3477889d290af485db648.png

There is like a 75% chance that the bot takes the yellow route instead of the blue.

I hope this imagine helps describe the issue better:
cf92bd0557e3477889d290af485db648.png

There is like a 75% chance that the bot takes the yellow route instead of the blue.

I LOVE YOU

Yes, i will look into it during the next update.

@kawabungadk @KillerKaneo - This has been fixed in next release, 1.0.9. It should be updated on RM during next push.
Please test it out and let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
Boot

Thanks for the update! I haven't had a huge amount of time to test it but its definitely better. Getting occasional crashes when entering/exiting the fire altar which are annoying. (One every couple of hours)

Thanks for the update! I haven't had a huge amount of time to test it but its definitely better. Getting occasional crashes when entering/exiting the fire altar which are annoying. (One every couple of hours)
Do you know where it's crashing? Like after it enters, after it exits?

Status
Not open for further replies.