Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm encountering a bug. After 1 hour or so of Cosmic runecrafting, i notice my character will stop moving at somepoint. The latest one, was I was just outside the banking area for cosmic runes, and I had my talisman and cosmic runes in inventory and i was about to bank, but he kept clicking on the wrong place and just standing still. Thank you very very much if you look into this, i appreciate it <3

Hi there Mr. plugin author.
I just wanted to let you know that your script likes to click on things not in the minimap such as Quick prayer, Healing Hp and quick summon buttons on the left side of the minimap. This is happening trying to run Air runes in Varrock mainly on the return when exiting the portal. I have noticed if you were to make the char click the compass and force it to face north it doesn't want to click outside of the map. (if I babysit the script and face the char north every time it exits the portal to go bank then it won't get stuck.) Babysitting is for girls!
P.S. Other than that it seems to work well! I would throw shekels at you if it worked flawlessly since there is no other for rs3 that runs airs...

EDIT: It seems to be a bit less wonky now that i've set minimap icons to legacy ones.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.