Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work so I can't help trouble shoot more for you. Are you on slack?? If not, you should get it and message me on there. If so, please message me and then I can shoot you a message when I get home and maybe we can team viewer or something to help address this issue. I'm not entirely sure what's going on because I ran today for 3 hours without issues.

Messaged you on slack!

After taking a break from runecrafting for past two weeks or so. The bot is running much better then when i used it last time.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Seems to be a pretty flawless 1.5-1.6m right now. Thanks bud

After taking a break from runecrafting for past two weeks or so. The bot is running much better then when i used it last time.
Yea, there has been a lot of updates. It's extremely stable now. I've ran it for over 4 hours multiple times. I'm planning to implement a break handler soon as well.

Pouch options wouild be awesome just so people can start before 75 rc. Up to large pouch is generally super easy to get but 75 can be a bit so that would be dope.

Pouch options wouild be awesome just so people can start before 75 rc. Up to large pouch is generally super easy to get but 75 can be a bit so that would be dope.
I will add this in the next version. I've been working on a new UI with a bunch more features.

okay, been using the bot for the past 4hrs and it is awesome. The one and ONLY problem ive had with it is that every so often, the bot will get stuck after teleporting to edgeville. Sometimes the bank is just barely out of reach and it doesnt move toward it at all. A simple fix to this would be to just make the bot click on the mini map to go into the bank rather than search for a bank teller or bank counter. Other than this small thing, awesome script :)

u762epS

Last edited:
okay, been using the bot for the past 4hrs and it is awesome. The one and ONLY problem ive had with it is that every so often, the bot will get stuck after teleporting to edgeville. Sometimes the bank is just barely out of reach and it doesnt move toward it at all. A simple fix to this would be to just make the bot click on the mini map to go into the bank rather than search for a bank teller or bank counter. Other than this small thing, awesome script :)

u762epS
Thank you! Glad it's working well. I'll take a look into the banking issue soon. It should either be waking or trying to interact directly with the bank whenever possible. I suggest playing in lower settings and moving the action bar out of the game screen.

I am playing in the lowest possible game settings you can have with roofs off. I did move the action bar and other windows around and it still got stuck about 15min into testing this morning. I'm off to work now or else i would test some more. Also, when it gets stuck here, the bot will not recognize it is idle and continue doing this for some time. Other occasions where it was idle, such as getting stuck trying to get medium pouch back, it will shut down the bot and log me off but for some reason, not in this particular spot. Just letting you know so you could make develop a work around. Happy coding :)

I am playing in the lowest possible game settings you can have with roofs off. I did move the action bar and other windows around and it still got stuck about 15min into testing this morning. I'm off to work now or else i would test some more. Also, when it gets stuck here, the bot will not recognize it is idle and continue doing this for some time. Other occasions where it was idle, such as getting stuck trying to get medium pouch back, it will shut down the bot and log me off but for some reason, not in this particular spot. Just letting you know so you could make develop a work around. Happy coding :)

Could you please tell me what the log says when it gets stuck at edge? The logs are located in your runemate directory. I believe that's in the C drive. The idle timer will kick in after 5 minutes of no exp gained. I noticed the issue with pouches as well. It seems like the issue is caused by the inventory not being open. It most likely logged you out because the idle timer was met. It should be happening in top floor of wizards guild

Status
Not open for further replies.