Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah ofcourse that also, i didnt expect it to be 3-4m per hour. But i was hoping for 2.5m per hour
Try an hour or so manually and see the difference. I'll try to tweak it on my end.

I've got the issue that the bot can't use the action bar. because i believe i need to buy the action bar in rs for 200 rsgold

it will not interact with the action bar at all even though everything is setup right.

it cant tele to edge and cant use tele to karamja because of it

by now ive used this ALOT made atleast 1bil off this bot.. but i wish it was more afkable.. im lucky if it runs 6hours + since it semi often gets stuck running towards altar or repairing rune pouches in the rc guild... still thou all in all 9/10.. (wish you would add massive pouhes:p)

This will no longer work after the latest runescape update. I do not have a membership to test it anymore. I can fix it if anyone wants to donate a bond.
I will also look into adding massive pouch.

Thanks

Try it and let me know?
It teleports and runecrafts fine. It is not able to fill the pouches though, it hovers above the fill button but doesn't actually click. Send me a PM if you still need the bond and I'll trade you one :)

It was running good until yesterday. It wont go past the loading animation on the runemate client. Removed and re-added it. reinstalled runemate but still stuck on the loading animation after clicking play. All other bots run though :/

It was running good until yesterday. It wont go past the loading animation on the runemate client. Removed and re-added it. reinstalled runemate but still stuck on the loading animation after clicking play. All other bots run though :/

Yeah I got the same issue, only tried to start using it yesterday so wasn't sure how long it was working for beforehand but since yesterday it just loads perpetually on the RuneMate client.

It teleports and runecrafts fine. It is not able to fill the pouches though, it hovers above the fill button but doesn't actually click. Send me a PM if you still need the bond and I'll trade you one :)
I am still having this problem. Bot loads fine, walks to altar fine as well, but it gets stuck when it tries to fill the giant pouch. It does fill it, but doesn't move on afterwards. Status gets stuck on filling giant pouch. It does fill the other pouches without a problem.

I am still having this problem. Bot loads fine, walks to altar fine as well, but it gets stuck when it tries to fill the giant pouch. It does fill it, but doesn't move on afterwards. Status gets stuck on filling giant pouch. It does fill the other pouches without a problem.
I'll take a look at it. I've been a bit busy with life so let me see if I can fix it tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.