Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Chaos Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's just me, but the bot isn't offering the bones to the altar. I've tried different ways of starting up the bot; with a full inv of bones, without bones, at the altar, at the bank, etc. and nothing seems to change that it won't offer the bones to the altar. I'm using frost dragon bones at the moment.

Does it have to do with the new update or am I doing something wrong?

any chance you could add the death walking into the version you have up? i would greatly appreciate it. not one time have i gone to class and come home to not find someone killed me 30 minutes after i left. either way, i do love the bot. thanks!

@Boot this bot is more than perfect! Does it offer death walking? Any thing to combat PKers? Maybe a quck tele out with a wildy sword or something?

Had the bot set for Airut bones, Goes to the bank, doesnt take out airut bones, Says unable to locate raw catfish. Bot does not work..

Hey i was wondering why dragon bones won't work right now. Ever since the bank update the bot just sits at the bank and hovers over random items. Any reason? Does the script need updated to account for new bank? I've used preset 1 to?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.