Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Chaos Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can then remove the tick for 'if bones contained' .... I mean ppl usually go there to burn all the bones they have and normally one knows hm hours are needed.
Just to try how it works - I can report back .. need like 14hours for prayer atm ...
I'm sorry I didn't understand what you're saying. What do you mean if bones contained? Like in the bank?

Boot updated Galaxy Chaos Altar with a new update entry:

Galaxy Chaos Altar v0.4 Released!

Galaxy Chaos Altar updated to v0.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

can then remove the tick for 'if bones contained' .... I mean ppl usually go there to burn all the bones they have and normally one knows hm hours are needed.
Just to try how it works - I can report back .. need like 14hours for prayer atm ...
I just submitted an update. Please let me know if that fixes your bank issue.

sorry, had some people over, but the bot crashes now less often than before.
Though it still does sometimes, as said it just says no bones found and logs out for whatever reason.
But nonetheless awesome work - appreciate :)

sorry, had some people over, but the bot crashes now less often than before.
Though it still does sometimes, as said it just says no bones found and logs out for whatever reason.
But nonetheless awesome work - appreciate :)
That's strange. I'll look into it again. Thank you.

Awesome! Great to hear. I ran it for about half an hour and here are the things I noticed:

It does really well running back from bank to altar, I never saw it misclick in the run.

Altar to bank however occasionally tries to adjust a solid move outside the altar area and clicks inside, causing the character to run back towards the altar.

Tracking the banker seems to happen after your movement stops. I'm not sure if it's possible to start finding him while walking to click on him, but if it is that would cut most of the time the character isn't moving.

This is something I can check again on, but it might allow clicking "pray at" the altar to offer the bones as well. I noticed that when that seemed to happen, the bot would try to still use the bones on the altar even though they were being offered. EDIT: nope this doesn't work.

Finally, the bot seems clean, I didn't notice any weird breaking or concerning glitches or quirks. There are definitely things that can improve it (as there always will be) but overall I liked it a lot. Averaged just over 1000 bones/hr and it seems like the best bot out there for prayer training. I'll likely use it for training moving forward!

Last edited:
uwu :3
No, it does not. What would you like it to do?
pretty easy really, have a preset setup of 27 bones and a 1 click tele. 1 click teles when attacked or skulled player is near if said player could attack. Then have the bot lodestone port to edgeville and walk back up. maybe implement a world hop feature if attacked x times in an hour or killed x times in an hour.

pretty easy really, have a preset setup of 27 bones and a 1 click tele. 1 click teles when attacked or skulled player is near if said player could attack. Then have the bot lodestone port to edgeville and walk back up. maybe implement a world hop feature if attacked x times in an hour or killed x times in an hour.
Wouldn't it be easier to just wear a ring of life?? If it teleports you out then you can just hop worlds and walk back, right?

Can you add bob support?
Which bob??

Wouldn't it be easier to just wear a ring of life?? If it teleports you out then you can just hop worlds and walk back, right?

Which bob??
doesn't work in wildy as far as I know. It may if it's a monster attacking you but definitely not if it's a player. I may be wrong though but last I knew it wasn't working that way :p else ppl fighting in wildy could just wear ring of life and never worry about dying.

doesn't work in wildy as far as I know. It may if it's a monster attacking you but definitely not if it's a player. I may be wrong though but last I knew it wasn't working that way :p else ppl fighting in wildy could just wear ring of life and never worry about dying.
No, you're mistaken. I just tested it and a ring of life will save you. The only way it doesn't work is if you're tele blocked. You just have to make sure your examine settings are off so they don't examine you first and see that you're wearing a ring of life.

No, you're mistaken. I just tested it and a ring of life will save you. The only way it doesn't work is if you're tele blocked. You just have to make sure your examine settings are off so they don't examine you first and see that you're wearing a ring of life.
odd. wonder why jagex is letting that be a thing :p oh well I got my few lvls I needed for priff but I'll be sure to use ring of life next time I use this :)

Money Motivated

Which bob??

Terrorbird, war tortise, pack yak

You could say "If you want to use a bob, have the familiar option opened for it's inventory and when it gets to about 1 bone left in the main inventory it will use https://i.imgur.com/rTiurnl.png this button to automatically put them in the inventory

This allows for continuous prayer training

I would also like to see using the surge ability if at all possible, if it can predict the run pattern and there's 10 open tiles ahead of the player it will use the surge to quickly get back to the alter, but using the surge only to run BACK to the alter would prevent the message "You can not open the bank during combat" 10/10 would recommend this

I also just realized you could use it running away from the alter going towards the bank from https://i.imgur.com/l14AiPz.png and https://i.imgur.com/Sw410be.png and https://i.imgur.com/ChXzJtE.png, these locations would optimize xp/hr if using surge
could be considered a nice anti-ban feature also

Any ideas on my suggestions?

Terrorbird, war tortise, pack yak

You could say "If you want to use a bob, have the familiar option opened for it's inventory and when it gets to about 1 bone left in the main inventory it will use https://i.imgur.com/rTiurnl.png this button to automatically put them in the inventory

This allows for continuous prayer training

I would also like to see using the surge ability if at all possible, if it can predict the run pattern and there's 10 open tiles ahead of the player it will use the surge to quickly get back to the alter, but using the surge only to run BACK to the alter would prevent the message "You can not open the bank during combat" 10/10 would recommend this

I also just realized you could use it running away from the alter going towards the bank from https://i.imgur.com/l14AiPz.png and https://i.imgur.com/Sw410be.png and https://i.imgur.com/ChXzJtE.png, these locations would optimize xp/hr if using surge
could be considered a nice anti-ban feature also

Any ideas on my suggestions?
Yeah, I do like the suggestions. I'm going to look into the familiar feature. How do you purpose recharging summoning points? Summoning potion??

Seems to be running pretty solid, only suggestion i have would be making the altar to bank a single right click after all of the bones are out of your inventory. Seems to left click at the inside south wall, then attempts to right click. to bank. Other than that it is simplistic and solid! 650K Xp/hr on frosts ain't bad at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.