Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Chaos Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Boot, been using your bot here and it's working well!

I just wanted to mention that after the bones have been used in the inventory, it right clicks Simon to bank and then while it's walking it would click in the area again and cancels the original bank command with Simon. If you have time, just take a look at the banking procedure after the inventory of bones have been depleted.

Great work on this script!
Thanks man. I've made a few changes to this bot already but I just haven't had a chance to finish testing yet. I'll try to get to it soon but life's been a bit crazy.

k3v

The problems for me with this script are that it walks to Simon, but if Simon is moving it wont bank. Bot banks only when Simon stops for few second then it banks and even then it missclicks sometimes. I mean the bot works but its slow, it walks to altar, uses dragon bone then waits for like 5 seconds and then clicks on altar. And for me when i start the script it starts to lag even though i have a good pc, I run nxt client maxed graphs no problem. Sometimes it just buries the bone also when it walks to altar, then thinks about 10 secs and uses the bone on altar

The problems for me with this script are that it walks to Simon, but if Simon is moving it wont bank. Bot banks only when Simon stops for few second then it banks and even then it missclicks sometimes. I mean the bot works but its slow, it walks to altar, uses dragon bone then waits for like 5 seconds and then clicks on altar. And for me when i start the script it starts to lag even though i have a good pc, I run nxt client maxed graphs no problem. Sometimes it just buries the bone also when it walks to altar, then thinks about 10 secs and uses the bone on altar
It shouldn't be talking to the banker. It should be choosing the bank option .If somerhijg there changed then it's on the client end. Not mine.

In regards to lag, I am not sure what to tell you. I haven't experienced any such thing. The NXT client doesn't work with runemate and the legacy client is known to be laggy. These aren't things I can address with the bot because it's light weight already. It even has the legacy UI.

Regarding delay when using dragon bones ,I've experienced the same thing and I have mostly fixed on end but I haven't pushed yet . I'll try to do it soon. Sorry about it .

Leaving a post here was much more helpful than giving the bot a bad review before giving me a chance to fix it.

k3v

Its okay man, just saying. Mostly it seems to run fine before pkers kill you :p

Its okay man, just saying. Mostly it seems to run fine before pkers kill you :p
Well it's not really worth it to run . I've added death walk and world hop in my local version

Good bot that gets the job done. One thing though is I wish the actions would be faster, as it takes a bit to go from the altar to the bank and vice versa

Nice bot. Would be nice if you could adjust it to select offer bones at altar rather than using the bones with it.

Oof. Ty!

Great update in many ways. One thing though, it double offers quite often. (it offers when at the bank, but then when it arrives at the altar it does it again)

EDIT: @Boot this does not work at all.

It gets stuck at the Bank screen, despite the preset being 2 it does not press anything.

Last edited:
Can’t login but I always use this bot in legacy so your bars could possibly be an issue.

Can’t login but I always use this bot in legacy so your bars could possibly be an issue.

yyh i managed to fix it, what do you do about pvpers? im on low pop worlds but i wish it would hop and return after it dies

Because I was getting 99 on 15 accounts. I did do cleansing crystals on accs with Priff access rather than Chaos altar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.