Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Chaos Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money Motivated
Yeah, I do like the suggestions. I'm going to look into the familiar feature. How do you purpose recharging summoning points? Summoning potion??

Restore potion, super restore. Any kind of potion. Just use one dose to recharge the points enough to renew it. But don’t keep it full. And only use whenever it’s about to renew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i went from 71 to 99 in less than a week using this script, costed a shit ton of GP but the bot is solid! Thanks!

Are you able to make it drink the JuJu Prayer potions for 5% extra xp
Juju prayer only works on gilded/priff, not here.

After your last update, it runs A LOT slower then it used to. I am getting around 600-700 bones/h and I used to get around 1000+. Not sure whether there is some error on my end or its because of the update.

EDIT: Is there any way to tell what was updated?

Got to 95 prayer with this script and plan on getting to 99! Very useful, and I averaged over 1000 bones/hr most of the time!

easily triggered ✌
Bot works pretty much how you'd expect it to, 2 things

Death walking- just check to see if you're in the area, if not then path to it. theres actually a lot of pkers and its kind of aids to have to pause the bot and re-walk over there

banking- its pretty slow, no idea how to improve it but you're more knowledgeable than me

Bot works pretty much how you'd expect it to, 2 things

Death walking- just check to see if you're in the area, if not then path to it. theres actually a lot of pkers and its kind of aids to have to pause the bot and re-walk over there

banking- its pretty slow, no idea how to improve it but you're more knowledgeable than me
Otay. Get me members and I'll implement death walk and look into speeding up banking and adding summoning support

easily triggered ✌
Otay. Get me members and I'll implement death walk and look into speeding up banking and adding summoning support
wet rag#4137 banned from slack atm add me on discord

Works great well into 90 prayer now run a few hours per day! if it could support world hop on death then death walk, bob plus a break handler it be unstoppable :D (I know its a lot to ask)

Works great well into 90 prayer now run a few hours per day! if it could support world hop on death then death walk, bob plus a break handler it be unstoppable :D (I know its a lot to ask)
I have added death walk on my end. I just forgot to push. I'll look into bob though

Thanks that would be amazing haha shame you cant make it go back and kill the guy who pked while praying ( Just a revenge thing :D )

Hey @Boot, been using your bot here and it's working well!

I just wanted to mention that after the bones have been used in the inventory, it right clicks Simon to bank and then while it's walking it would click in the area again and cancels the original bank command with Simon. If you have time, just take a look at the banking procedure after the inventory of bones have been depleted.

Great work on this script!

Status
Not open for further replies.