Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Chaos Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It finds it really hard to locate the bank, I guess cause it keeps moving, but that needs to be fixed asap.

It finds it really hard to locate the bank, I guess cause it keeps moving, but that needs to be fixed asap.
I think this is more client related but I'll see what I can do.

IT runs to the bank and just follows the banker, it wont click Simon to open up bank.

IT runs to the bank and just follows the banker, it wont click Simon to open up bank.
Did you trying restarting your RM and RS? I'll take a look at it tonight and get back to you.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Never been there "in chaos alter" what's the requirements for this method and how efficient is it comparing to using guilded alter?

Never been there "in chaos alter" what's the requirements for this method and how efficient is it comparing to using guilded alter?
It's the same XP as gilded altar. It's just in wilderness. There should be a wiki about it :)

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIIiIiiiII.validate(z:190)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(ndb:74)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(rbb:36)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(cxa:20587)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiIIii.run(mdc:100)

am i doing anything wrong?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIIiIiiiII.validate(z:190)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(ndb:74)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(rbb:36)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(cxa:20587)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiIIii.run(mdc:100)

am i doing anything wrong?
Where are you starting it? Logged in or out?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bot stops randomly after about 500-600 bones used, it says there are no longer anymore bones and logs you out.

Bot stops randomly after about 500-600 bones used, it says there are no longer anymore bones and logs you out.
Unfortunately it's a client issues. I'll try to see if I can put in a fix for it.

Could you fix the client issue please ? ... very bad that it sometimes even stops at under 100 bones offered :(

Could you fix the client issue please ? ... very bad that it sometimes even stops at under 100 bones offered :(
I've recently posted in a thread about it. We'll see what the devs say. I can also remove the check to see if the bank contains bones but users would have to keep track. Regardless, I'll update it tonight

can then remove the tick for 'if bones contained' .... I mean ppl usually go there to burn all the bones they have and normally one knows hm hours are needed.
Just to try how it works - I can report back .. need like 14hours for prayer atm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.