Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ezWineGrabber Pro [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
first it doesn't relog after you log off second "why not make it hope worlds ?

Says to make sure to start the bot when you're logged in, cus it doesn't log in for you. idk why but he just made it that way i guess. It hops worlds if your rate of getting wines gets too low + if there are too many people in the world, so with those 2 conditions being met it will usually only hop if you're doing it in f2p worlds. It's very rare those conditions are met in p2p worlds from what i've seen.

On a side note, had some trouble today on getting to the temple. Noticed on startup it would click right outside the temple and it would just stand there on the otherside of the wall, not bothering to correct itself. It would also sometimes click off into goblin village, or near the wildy ditch and just stand there.

Bot stop after lauching. I have no staff equiped, is that I problem? (At falador band, law and air runes in inventory)

Used Falador teleport,
Got Water, law runes in inventory
air battlestaff equiped

Start bot - bot stop right after lauching, always taking hour price for each try to launch, pretty sad.

00:00:00 [ DEBUG ] To enable verbose output, run Spectre with -verbose as a program argument
00:00:00 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!

any sort of anti-ban planned on being implemented? Wines are pretty heavy ban-rates recently

also if you ar going to bot this stop dumping wines because you are causing them to crash.. Even putting 50 gp higher each time they will rise and your wines will sell

Works very weirdly. Would grab 5-10 and then banks them. Also after 30 minutes of running I decided to leave and let the bot run. Found out I've only managed to get about 40 wines and I was logged out. Thought I was banned but the bot must have crashed not long before I left, bot ran for about 3-4 hours and was still charging me.

Wow. If your script doesn't work, don't let people pay to use it!
Trying very hard to hold myself from using profanity but this is ridiculous. Doesn't work at all, didn't even attempt to grab it just clicks the spell and glitches out. wasted a solid 6 credits because i tried to restart it encase it was a one time thing. Still didn't work, thanks alot bud wasting 6 creds on this unusable script!

Hello @b0ss0wn3r there is an issue with your bot's UI when it calculates gold per hour, it skyrockets the CPU , please use this thread Question - 100% CPU USAGE? and refer to post #17 and if possible please fix this ASAP, maybe even remove the gold per hour in UI

Client Developer
Bot instantly crashes on launch for me, no error report or anything just crashes.

Works very weirdly. Would grab 5-10 and then banks them. Also after 30 minutes of running I decided to leave and let the bot run. Found out I've only managed to get about 40 wines and I was logged out. Thought I was banned but the bot must have crashed not long before I left, bot ran for about 3-4 hours and was still charging me.

Wow. If your script doesn't work, don't let people pay to use it!
Trying very hard to hold myself from using profanity but this is ridiculous. Doesn't work at all, didn't even attempt to grab it just clicks the spell and glitches out. wasted a solid 6 credits because i tried to restart it encase it was a one time thing. Still didn't work, thanks alot bud wasting 6 creds on this unusable script!

Hello @b0ss0wn3r there is an issue with your bot's UI when it calculates gold per hour, it skyrockets the CPU , please use this thread Question - 100% CPU USAGE? and refer to post #17 and if possible please fix this ASAP, maybe even remove the gold per hour in UI

@b0ss0wn3r If your bot isn't fixed by the end of tomorrow I'll have to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.