Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ezWineGrabber Pro [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Sorry to hear about these issues.

If you look at the Runemate page for the script, you will see a setup guide. You need to have the required items in your inventory and equipped or the script will not work.

There is currently no support for amulets of glory.

Thanks!
I mean I start in Falador with the air staff and law runes, it still doesn't work. I'd be more than happy to pay you all day for the pro version but it's not working and I just ended up sending you money because I kept trying to get it to work.

I mean I start in Falador with the air staff and law runes, it still doesn't work. I'd be more than happy to pay you all day for the pro version but it's not working and I just ended up sending you money because I kept trying to get it to work.
Please PM me a screenshot of your setup, and include what world you're in, as well as your magic level.

When it goes back to Falador, it accesses the bank, and if you have empty "Vials", it will withdraw them and walk around the bank and try to tele to Falador again.
Wow that is odd. I'll definitely take a look.

Thanks for the bug report!

Jagex released a new update at the end of June where you would automatically be attacked by the monks if you tried grabbing the wine before all of them were dead, this can be avoided by climbing to the second floor and grabbing the wines. Would appreciate it if you could add support for this whenever possible.

Tried this script and every time it tele'd me out it would use the falador teleport twice? Process was >walk to temple>grab wine>get attacked>teleport to fally>teleport to fally again>walk back to the spot.

EDIT: Sometimes the bot misclicks and attacks a monk while trying to walk to the spot for winegrabbing and tele's out before it can grab the wine.

Appears to fluctuate between 28-34 wines an hour
Capture3.PNG

Last edited:
Hello! Can you add that having a total level of 500 you can go to the top to get wines of zamorak? And that every time the monks of zamorak hit you, instead of teleporting to Falador, better leave the temple and wait for the monks to calm down, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.