Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ezWineGrabber Pro [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Savior @Party

The only reason I bought few credits just to test out THE ONLY zammy wine script on runemate, and it will most likely get shut down tommorow LOL

Since the new update, when I start the bot, it will start moving the camera up and down a few times and just does nothing after that.

Since the new update when I start the bot it will start moving the camera up and down a few times and just does nothing after that. [/QUOTE said:
Same here, any comment?

Last edited:
Ideally in Falador... although I've had success starting it pretty much anywhere along the path between the temple and falador.
started the bot in multiple worlds now but still, all it does is walk there and move the camera.
Am I doing something wrong? I don't mind paying but I tried it 4 times now and everytime it does nothing..

started the bot in multiple worlds now but still, all it does is walk there and move the camera.
Am I doing something wrong? I don't mind paying but I tried it 4 times now and everytime it does nothing..

I just pushed a bot update that should fix this issue. Lookout for version 3.0.2, just waiting for the admins to approve it.

ahh thanks, the update fixed my issue, still abit slower than other bots but works great in empty world

I can't get this thing to work, it doesn't do anything. If I have a glory amulet it teleports me to edgeville and tries to run me into the wilderness.

I can't get this thing to work, it doesn't do anything. If I have a glory amulet it teleports me to edgeville and tries to run me into the wilderness.
Hi!

Sorry to hear about these issues.

If you look at the Runemate page for the script, you will see a setup guide. You need to have the required items in your inventory and equipped or the script will not work.

There is currently no support for amulets of glory.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.