Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This bot has been working great and I'm hoping to use it until 99 range! It would be cool if the bot was able to pick up Power Surge then use the Spec Weapon (such as MSB) because it increases EXP/hr a little. Not a big deal but just a suggestion.

Adding power surge very soon.

I'm not sure if it's the update that did it but the bot keeps on clicking on Dominic > Dream in an endless loop. However, when I just get into a dream, the bot works perfectly. Was it the most recent update?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not sure if it's the update that did it but the bot keeps on clicking on Dominic > Dream in an endless loop. However, when I just get into a dream, the bot works perfectly. Was it the most recent update?

Just pushed a fix. For now, make sure you have the correct dream chosen in the UI if using dream repurchasing.

Enabling "Quick Prayers" makes the bot go on an endless loop of toggling quick prayers. Bot does fine without selecting the "Quick Prayers" box however.

doesn't work after your last update

logs says that i don't have enough to purchase another dream -.-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
doesn't work after your last update

logs says that i don't have enough to purchase another dream -.-

RS updated and I haven't had a chance to look after the update.

Did you have enough coins in coffer for the dreammode you chose

mew

Bot is working amazingly well!
I don't have any money for Prime NMZ and your bot is working great!
Thanks <3

Does anybody know why I'm getting such low XP?
I'm using full Dharoks and a granite maul as my spec weapon?
tLAB5A.png

My stats are 75/93 (almost 94)/75

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bot is working amazingly well!
I don't have any money for Prime NMZ and your bot is working great!
Thanks <3

Does anybody know why I'm getting such low XP?
I'm using full Dharoks and a granite maul as my spec weapon?
tLAB5A.png

My stats are 75/93 (almost 94)/75

The timers don't stop while you're taking a break so if you took a break before this screenie, that might be the case. Besides that, I'm not too sure, I don't primarily do dh/nmz. Have you tried it against other setup?

mew

The timers don't stop while you're taking a break so if you took a break before this screenie, that might be the case. Besides that, I'm not too sure, I don't primarily do dh/nmz. Have you tried it against other setup?
Yes, and it said I got more XP using a sara sword ._.

script clicks rapid heal slowly, i got low pray accs and its clicking it too slow so i run out of pray before script ends , can u make it click and turn off faster

Status
Not open for further replies.