Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro bot was running so smoothly checked up on it and saw this;

Maybe I set the controls wrong?? I don't know I watched it just continuously withdraw/depo pots.

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn bro bot was running so smoothly checked up on it.

Maybe I set the controls wrong?? I don't know I watched it just continuously withdraw/depo pots.

Might want to blur out your RSN there, this is the public thread. Was it continuously depositing the same kind of pot?

Can you upload your logs here?

Last edited:
Done. Can you post those logs for me?
I know what the problem was, I left my coins in my inv and the settings i set for pots it couldn't put enough in. Maybe next update implement a failsafe or something that's stop the script. Sorry bud

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Did something happen in the last update? Bot only runs for 30-40 mins now. I have found it logged out around the 30-40 min mark about 5 times in a row now.

If you post your logs I can figure out why it would be doing that

I wanted to give the bot a try and everything was working well, the bot bought the pots then it was stuck when choosing the monsters, it picked 5 monsters then clicked all again, picked 5 then clicked all again - repeat. I manually entered the dream and it took over fine, until the 12th minute, I was afk so I didn't see what happen. The bot exit and was trying to log out, I'm not sure if I died but here's the log.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Aerial - Pastebin.com

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wanted to give the bot a try and everything was working well, the bot bought the pots then it was stuck when choosing the monsters, it picked 5 monsters then clicked all again, picked 5 then clicked all again - repeat. I manually entered the dream and it took over fine, until the 12th minute, I was afk so I didn't see what happen. The bot exit and was trying to log out, I'm not sure if I died but here's the log.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Aerial - Pastebin.com

Yes you did die. That bugs been brought up and will be fixed on the next push.

As for purchasing bosses, did you have all of the bosses you selected? I just ran it and didn't have that problem.

Yes you did die. That bugs been brought up and will be fixed on the next push.

As for purchasing bosses, did you have all of the bosses you selected? I just ran it and didn't have that problem.

Ah okay, glad to know it wasn't only me lol.

I set it to 6 boss. The default 5 + black demon. After selecting the default 5 it then clicks "all" again and repeats.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah okay, glad to know it wasn't only me lol.

I set it to 6 boss. The default 5 + black demon. After selecting the default 5 it then clicks "all" again and repeats.

Okay can you screenshot And post your boss interface in game when you are at NMZ?

It works, really well I might add! Did a full 3 hour dream. Going to purchase credits later and give this an overnight run. :)

rob

I start the script, but it closes itself after I click run

what do

Status
Not open for further replies.