Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean it activates and fails to disable or doesn't activate it at all? There is a failsafe right now that will deactivate it if it is activated.

There is still same problem. 43 prayer points drains over 3 ovls pots sometimes 1 sometimes 6.

a9d07f2b8096b305d3aecfe3fa8a971a.png
e14f56862a1214a0db108ab5ce62dec4.png

one account 70/70/70 stats+ 43prayer

other one working fine

f7718822375e5ad4e9234e00fb1c83cb.png
26f4acc87348765d3f83a7bc1ee6c5aa.png

(still runing)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There is still same problem. 43 prayer points drains over 3 ovls pots sometimes 1 sometimes 6.

a9d07f2b8096b305d3aecfe3fa8a971a.png
e14f56862a1214a0db108ab5ce62dec4.png

one account 70/70/70 stats+ 43prayer

It drains overloads when trying to toggle? When you set the bot up what are your settings?
Also either thats very quick 19 strength levels or somethings wrong in the paint.. :eek:

It drains overloads when trying to toggle? When you set the bot up what are your settings?
Also either thats very quick 19 strength levels or somethings wrong in the paint.. :eek:

it's paint glich. Cannot tell because i'm not looking at screen.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it's paint glich. Cannot tell because i'm not looking at screen.

Will get the paint fixed.

I'm still unsure of where the bot is messing up.
You said it fails to toggle prayer but now it drains overloads?
Also you still haven't mentioned your settings.

str+ absorbs + rapid heal+ ovls

it doesn't drain ovls.... after prayer drain bot stops~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
str+ absorbs + rapid heal+ ovls

it doesn't drain ovls.... after prayer drain bot stops~

Pushed update. Should be fixed when it is deployed.

jA8zqyF.png

~2hr proggy using msb at 80 range. Per hour values have been fixed, just not in this picture. Going to redo the UI to fit the UI of my other bots in progress as well.

efc56baafd325628a6a0ff11656f6a39.png

you've pushed wrong update. because verion is still the same as it was. i've started this 2hrs and a half ago. rapid heal flicking works (maybe i'm lucky). i'll let you know if it mess up until pots are out.

was runing fine for 4 hrs till inventory got emptied both accs. Doing 2nd run now.

2nd run 1account bugged on the same thing " rapid heal" flicking and emptied prayer points in 30min . 2nd account still runing.

2nd account stoped after 1hour of runing

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Serene updated DivineNMZ with a new update entry:

DivineNMZ v1.0.3 Released!

DivineNMZ updated to v1.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

efc56baafd325628a6a0ff11656f6a39.png

you've pushed wrong update. because verion is still the same as it was. i've started this 2hrs and a half ago. rapid heal flicking works (maybe i'm lucky). i'll let you know if it mess up until pots are out.

was runing fine for 4 hrs till inventory got emptied both accs. Doing 2nd run now.

2nd run 1account bugged on the same thing " rapid heal" flicking and emptied prayer points in 30min . 2nd account still runing.

2nd account stoped after 1hour of runing

I didn't push the wrong update, you used the old version. If the version is still the same as it was previously then the update wasn't deployed. Push means I queued it to be updated in the store, deployed means it was updated in the store to reflect what I pushed - and only executives can deploy updates. As you can see above, the update was deployed 2 minutes ago.

I suggest adding a feature where it toggles your quick prayer instead of going through the prayer tab and clicking rapid heal as sometimes it doesn't activate the rapid heal, also at times it fails to work for longer than 5 minutes not sure why.

there are still issues with rapid heal flicking on latest version. I've notice that bot fails to click on rapid heal prayer and clicks on different one. In this case prayer pons drains... and bot stops. Suggestion with toggling quick prayers should help to fix this.

edit:
testing with 2 accounts.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
there are still issues with rapid heal flicking on latest version. I've notice that bot fails to click on rapid heal prayer and clicks on different one. In this case prayer pons drains... and bot stops. Suggestion with toggling quick prayers should help to fix this.

edit:
testing with 2 accounts.

Working on adding quickprayer button instead of switching tabs.

I've run the bot 3 different times since updating it to v1.0.3, and each time hasn't encountered the problem you have. Am able to run each instance without a problem with rapid heal and they have each run for over 2hours. If the bot missclicks on a different prayer that would be a problem with clouse not bot specific. But even then it shouldn't happen often if at all because of the spacing between the different prayers. Which prayers are being clicked instead of rapid heal?

Rapid heal should be fixed. Let me know if it logs you out of dream too early, I switched the status to tell you exactly why it logged you out. Here's a quick proggy with blowpipe + void @ 75 range. Didn't start it with full supplies so it only ran for an hour.

B1TmNmn.png

there is still issue with rapid heal flicking. I noticed that it clicks on mage pray "mystic will" which empties pray. v1.1.0

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
there is still issue with rapid heal flicking. I noticed that it clicks on mage pray "mystic will" which empties pray. v1.1.0

I've monitored the bot for the last 4 times I've run it and still haven't run into an issue with prayer flicking. Make sure your mouse multiplier is set to default 1.0. Post a screenshot of your settings as well.

d08782a1ce162b5253069186a64c6743.png

error log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IIiiiIiIiIii.move(lvb:53)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(rvb:127)
at com.deathizpro.bots.divineNMZ.divineNMZ.long(v:112)
at com.deathizpro.bots.divineNMZ.divineNMZ.onLoop(v:223)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(enb:257)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(iub:159)
at nul.iIiIiIiiiiIi.run(ugc:117)

Status
Not open for further replies.