Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

I have low stats at the moment but this bot is great. Only problem is, when I use the obsidian sword (toktz-xil-ak) along with a dragon dagger spec weapon, it sometimes stays on the dd and doesn't switch back to the obby sword (hopefully I won't have the same problem when I'm able to use dh with a granite maul).
Also, any idea when power surge might be implemented?
Thanks

Attachments

• Divine NMZ 6-13 18-09-21.log
    4.5 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have low stats at the moment but this bot is great. Only problem is, when I use the obsidian sword (toktz-xil-ak) along with a dragon dagger spec weapon, it sometimes stays on the dd and doesn't switch back to the obby sword (hopefully I won't have the same problem when I'm able to use dh with a granite maul).
Also, any idea when power surge might be implemented?
Thanks

Looking into the spec issue now.
Power surge is implemented but won't be released until a few other things are taken care of. No ETA as of now, sorry.

Reactions: Sab
i always disable refill coffer, i double checked coffer and it has 200k in it so thats not it. i love your script, any idea why it shut down? also can i get a refund of 6 cents? :[ im noobly.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
Noticed that occasionally you can get long and curved bones from killing the bosses with big bone drops. Would it be possible to work in picking them up some how?

sab

Yeah, 2 more things I've noticed; sometimes the bot stops using overloads and also sometimes runs to the corner (maybe not on the first dream, but eventually it does it).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The avoid corners option isnt working. Even when checked the bot runs directly to a corner.

Yeah, 2 more things I've noticed; sometimes the bot stops using overloads and also sometimes runs to the corner (maybe not on the first dream, but eventually it does it).

I'll take a look tonight at running to the corners.
If at any point in time it stops using ovls, see if you can find and send the logs. I can't recreate the issue.

sab

Okay it's stopped using overloads in this one. Seems to happen randomly though. I let it run overnight yesterday and it ran just fine but sometimes it stops using them (maybe it autocorrects itself in the next dream..?).

Attachments

• Divine NMZ 6-22 14-04-45.log
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Is there a reason at this moment why i cant activate the ''power surge'' in settings? I think this makes botting in NMZ less obvious when i do, so kinda carefull with this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is there a reason at this moment why i cant activate the ''power surge'' in settings? I think this makes botting in NMZ less obvious when i do, so kinda carefull with this.

check the overview.

sab

Minor, but even after pausing and manually moving my character, in the SAME dream it still goes to corners when corners have been disabled.

Attachments

• Divine NMZ 6-25 18-37-04.log
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Good Bot But after using it my account was tried to be logged not by me so sumthing sus is up with this one

After using this bot sumone tried to login to my runescape account and was removeing the bank pass and only way to know this information was from this Bot could you explain why after using this bot sumone tried to accsess my account ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.