Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, using this script currently, i just turned it on for an hr and came back without my obby sword equiped, any idea whats up?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Great Job with bot! @Serene , Anyway to add support to higher mage lvls? As in Overload or Super Mage pot then autocast spell?

Thanks!

That is already supported. Set your target skill to magic, choose your spell, set your overload withdraw amount. Assuming you have a staff, it will autocast.

broken as of the last update, purchases a dream and then gets stuck in a loop trying to purchase another dream

sab

I think a runemate client update is needed, not this script... The level up/exp counter wasn't working either so I stopped botting after an hour.

Just some info for you @Serene if it's any help my prime Hunter bot works fine but my divine nmz is also stuck in a loop have not tried any other bots though to know if it's script or client :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just some info for you @Serene if it's any help my prime Hunter bot works fine but my divine nmz is also stuck in a loop have not tried any other bots though to know if it's script or client :)

I've already checked. Client issue, should be fixed soon if not already.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
anyway to fix this. its still stuck in a loop trying to buy dreams.

wait until cloud fixes the issue or buy the dreams and potions manually. if it takes longer than expected for the client update, I will push a side fix tonight or tomorrow.

Even if you enter the dream first it will just try and go to the dream area. Won't do anything else. Just waiting for the fix

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yea i even filled my inventory and went into the dream and it just wouldnt do anything

Gotcha. I'll see what I can do to workaround that in case the fix takes too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.