Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer Lite

Noticeably F.A.T.
Love the bot homie. I got the exact stats I needed. You've been the goat for a year and friend for a while now. Wish you the best in life brother.

This update kinda broke the bot.

eats at 1-3 HP (i died once already)
Gets stuck on full inventory - (says its trying to eat) instead of banking.
Cant start if Jugs of wine is selected.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This update kinda broke the bot.

eats at 1-3 HP (i died once already)
Gets stuck on full inventory - (says its trying to eat) instead of banking.
Cant start if Jugs of wine is selected.

I expected it to. It was a rewrite and I only have one account to test it on. Post your logs.

I expected it to. It was a rewrite and I only have one account to test it on. Post your logs.

Im new to this :p
Figured i would just give you the logs thats called after your bot?
sorry if these arent correct.

Attachments

• 03-14 16-45-21 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 03-14 17-11-20 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-14 17-19-16 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-14 17-19-53 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-14 17-21-54 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-14 17-25-26 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 03-14 17-26-58 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-14 17-39-42 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    375 bytes · Views: 0
  • 03-14 17-41-39 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    322 bytes · Views: 2
  • 03-14 17-42-59 - Divine Master Farmer.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awesome. How quick is the update out? :)

I've already pushed it so it's up to the staff to approve it. Not sure how often, usually within 24hrs?

If you can't wait and want to use it, just don't use jugs of wine - and don't set your looting-keep to more than 27 seeds.

I've already pushed it so it's up to the staff to approve it. Not sure how often, usually within 24hrs?

If you can't wait and want to use it, just don't use jugs of wine - and don't set your looting-keep to more than 27 seeds.

Nah, not that much in a hurry. thanks for the quick work, ill test the fix out tomorrow then! - big thumps up

Hello Serene! I wanted to know if you could include an option to not drop any seeds and to bank them all because I tried to move all the seeds to the keep list and after the inventory is full it will just stand in place and keep turning the camera view. Thank You.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello Serene! I wanted to know if you could include an option to not drop any seeds and to bank them all because I tried to move all the seeds to the keep list and after the inventory is full it will just stand in place and keep turning the camera view. Thank You.

It has been fixed. When the next update comes out it'll work. Until then don't set your "keep" seeds to more than 27 options.

The update isent out yet i assume. BUT, it works with the presets above. thanks!

Edit. GP tracker seems to be broken after the runescape update. other than that, no problems so far

Alright 1 more thing to take a look at, (when you got time)
At random times it will fill up the inventory with the food you have selected.

Last edited:
Hello Serene with the v1.0.1 update when the inventory is full of seeds it would go to the bank but does not bank and just spins the view camera saying healing up when hp is full. Could be an error with the banking.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay will take a look thanks.

Hello Serene with the v1.0.1 update when the inventory is full of seeds it would go to the bank but does not bank and just spins the view camera saying healing up when hp is full. Could be an error with the banking.

Can you post the logs from this?

@smidge @snerchly can you post your logs as well?