Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer Lite

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't understand how the "heal at bank" option works. It still takes out food, and if i don't set any food it just log outs

It heals at bank, as well as uses food at the farmers. No food option isn't supported and probably won't be

Hi, I've noticed recently that my XP/H is down by about 20k. Was wondering if it had to do with how long it takes using the bank/things like that? Every time it uses the bank it stands on basically the same tile and waits basically the same amount of time before using the bank. Also wondering if you'd ever consider adding the option to not use food? I used this bot to get 99 thieving, brilliant for a free bot.

sure i will ^^

It depends, it's not like you get expensive seeds for every pickpocket.
I have run this on my account for 9 and a half hours straight and i only had 1.4m ( Mostly ranarr seeds and only 3 snapdragon seeds ).
It's purely RNG, just hope for the best..

Woah... simple question because this was the only bot that seems to be having the issue for me didn't mean for people to get hostile. did the basics cleared cache and temp files and deleted/redowned the bot

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Woah... simple question because this was the only bot that seems to be having the issue for me didn't mean for people to get hostile. did the basics cleared cache and temp files and deleted/redowned the bot

Can you run a bot directly before this one? Maybe what I was referring to isn't what squidl was referring to.