Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer Lite

Was working fine few days ago, but now I also get "your limit hasn't reset yet" and there is no mentioned limit in description.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Was working fine few days ago, but now I also get "your limit hasn't reset yet" and there is no mentioned limit in description.

I assumed it was implied that a limit would be included since its the lite version. I'll edit the overview to reflect that. When was the last time you used it / how long did you use it during that time?

Can u make the banking a just a bit faster maybe? sometimes the character stand a little weird at the wall and does nothing haha

Edit: At draynor

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can u make the banking a just a bit faster maybe? sometimes the character stand a little weird at the wall and does nothing haha

Edit: At draynor

I'll take a look. Is this on first banking session or every other? First banking session may be a bit slower than the rest.

I'll take a look. Is this on first banking session or every other? First banking session may be a bit slower than the rest.
It is almost every time. It is just this part, which looks botlike, because he walks kinda weird into the bank. I dont know, if you will get what i mean.

Do you have planned to add charging air orbs as money maker for the MagicBot you did? Or general any money maker?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Have never touched this bot before but it said I'm at the limit?

Hmm i'll take a look

@alexa
The overview is pretty clear. This version of the bot is free. There's an alternate, premium version on the store that is paid for. The overview tells you what parts of the bot are free & which are premium only. Not sure what part of that you didn't understand but here's a link to the overview to help ya out: Divine Thiever Lite

Hmm i'll take a look

@alexa
The overview is pretty clear. This version of the bot is free. There's an alternate, premium version on the store that is paid for. The overview tells you what parts of the bot are free & which are premium only. Not sure what part of that you didn't understand but here's a link to the overview to help ya out: Divine Thiever Lite
I see that there have been a few questions regarding the reset time. Can't seem to find the exact time the light version will need in-between sessions before it is able to be used again. Any information on this would be great.

I tried your scipt and it works fine. But i have a question about the clicking at the master farmer. It clicks so many times, even when its stunned.

Is Divine Thiever just a lite version of Divine Master Farmer? Meaning you don't offer support for stalls/knights/anything besides MF in any of your thieving bots?

Amigo, te recomiendo que pongas el bot durante al menos 5 horas porque lo pones cuando te vas a dormir, luego el bot se quita al amanecer y una porfa dormida lo hace por los pobres :)

Un amigo sería muy útil para poner el bot por lo menos 5 o 6 horas. Por favor, camine para Navidad. Un regalo, ¿sí? :)

runs slow sometimes just stands there rotating screen? food is all messed up withdraws 10 eats 3 at bank then withdraws 10 more making trips last half the time it should. I mean even for a limited time free bot that has no mention of a time limit anywhere its not that good