Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

if you could make a queue of two spells so people could do a sequence of two teleport spells like the Ardougne and Camelot sequence. Would be dope but so far an amazing bot!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
if you could make a queue of two spells so people could do a sequence of two teleport spells like the Ardougne and Camelot sequence. Would be dope but so far an amazing bot!

Look a few messages before yours. It has already been answered, coming in the v2 update. Still in testing.

And thanks!

Hello @Serene ,

Was just enchanting some emerald rings and only a few minutes in the script crashed out. Find the logs attached. Not really sure why it happened. It was working for a few inventories and then crashed out.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 20180503223028_shared.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180503223034_Divine Magics.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello @Serene ,

Was just enchanting some emerald rings and only a few minutes in the script crashed out. Find the logs attached. Not really sure why it happened. It was working for a few inventories and then crashed out.

Thanks,

Thanks for posting these. I'll take a look.

Although the bot ran perfectly tanning hide using Lunar , the efficiency was pretty low. Got about 950 casts/hour. Expected at least 1200 considering you can get 1550 doing it legit.

Can you make it support bank fillers and improve the casting speed ? Right now , it waits for the animation to complete.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Although the bot ran perfectly tanning hide using Lunar , the efficiency was pretty low. Got about 950 casts/hour. Expected at least 1200 considering you can get 1550 doing it legit.

Can you make it support bank fillers and improve the casting speed ? Right now , it waits for the animation to complete.

Support bank fillers? I will check about the hide tan speed increase.

@Overwatch what do you mean bank fillers?

Last edited:
plank make is acting up, sometimes it does well on locating the spell but for the most part is missclicks the spellbook 3-5 times before it gets a successful cast off. i used to get around 1400 planks an hour and right now it 554. bot is running in fixed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
plank make is acting up, sometimes it does well on locating the spell but for the most part is missclicks the spellbook 3-5 times before it gets a successful cast off. i used to get around 1400 planks an hour and right now it 554. bot is running in fixed.

Can you post your logs? Nothing has changed with plank making so if you were getting 1400 before, not sure what would cause that to change.

hey , what changes were made to the script ?
Interested in this as well, I see the price has been lowered to .02$, So I know what I'm making my first 99.
How long will that be going on?
Also just want to say I love your stuff, really great magic and thieving stuff.

I think there's a problem with combo spells in v2.0.0. Can't seem to tele/alch or stun/alch. When adding stun + including alch + correct spelling etc. It will only cast stun. Also the task bar shows up blank so you can't see what you've queued up. Can't seem to change spells even after deleting the task, had to restart the bot as it will continue the previous task spell that was deleted.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All PRO features have been moved to the LITE version of the bot for a very short time (besides breaks). If you do not use breaks, you need to be using the LITE version of the bot. If you're using the premium version for some reason and not using breaks, you're wasting money.

Updates:
  • Can now queue spells w/ optional stopping limit/level. Default is until out of runes/items.
  • Bot should locate banks a lot further than before and walk to them; if one can't be found within a certain time, the bot will turn off.
  • Will now restock runes (if turned on). By default, older versions wouldn't because a lot of people didn't want to waste extra runes.
@Sammyt @liquid555 I will take a look at stun/alching.