Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

I just started using this bot and I wanted to Stun-Alch however the bot does it super slow. I get better exp rates just alching alone. this bot pauses 3 - 4 seconds between each cast and i'm not sure why. Let me know if there's something i can do to fix this!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just started using this bot and I wanted to Stun-Alch however the bot does it super slow. I get better exp rates just alching alone. this bot pauses 3 - 4 seconds between each cast and i'm not sure why

Post your logs. Where are you doing this at? What is your magic atk bonus and interface setup (resizeable, normal, resize W collapse panels)? A lot of things can change XP/hr

Post your logs. Where are you doing this at? What is your magic atk bonus and interface setup (resizeable, normal, resize W collapse panels)? A lot of things can change XP/hr

my magic attack bonus is -65 and im on resizeable and ive tried normal but it hasnt seemed to improve my exp rates. and how do i post my log lol.

also im stun alching at the varrock sewers on the Zombies across the little river

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my magic attack bonus is -65 and im on resizeable and ive tried normal but it hasnt seemed to improve my exp rates. and how do i post my log lol.

also im stun alching at the varrock sewers on the Zombies across the little river

Post the sessions you had problems with from: C:\\Users\User\RuneMate\logs\Divine-Magics

Ok here's one from yesterday. I have attached the file

Attachments

• 20180421162618_Divine Magics.txt
    153.4 KB · Views: 2
Seem to be having issues... tell me if I am messing up somewhere Screenshot
These are the settings I have.. first session stopped itself cause i didn't check if it supported rune pouch, but now it just keeps selecting enfeeble..Chat log only says "Casting enfeeble". I attached the log.. hopefully that helps. Sucks had to stop session twice after running for 6 minutes :/

Attachments

• 20180424204922_Divine Magics.txt
    947 bytes · Views: 2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seem to be having issues... tell me if I am messing up somewhere Screenshot
These are the settings I have.. first session stopped itself cause i didn't check if it supported rune pouch, but now it just keeps selecting enfeeble..Chat log only says "Casting enfeeble". I attached the log.. hopefully that helps. Sucks had to stop session twice after running for 6 minutes :/

I just ran those exact settings and didn't have that problem. Not much I can tell you from that unless you can't cast enfeeble because of mage level (can't remember if you'll be prompted when you can't or not), or it can't find the monk of zamorak (which it should tell you).

Do you mind if I teamviewer you with these settings? Maybe I can help ya get it fixed.

I just ran those exact settings and didn't have that problem. Not much I can tell you from that unless you can't cast enfeeble because of mage level (can't remember if you'll be prompted when you can't or not), or it can't find the monk of zamorak (which it should tell you).

Do you mind if I teamviewer you with these settings? Maybe I can help ya get it fixed.
I don't mind teamviewer, DM me so i get an email.

Crashed about 10 times when trying to use it for enchanting some jewellery.
Monetising this script while its this broken is a scam.
Too bad i won't be getting a refund for all the money i wasted.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Crashed about 10 times when trying to use it for enchanting some jewellery.
Monetising this script while its this broken is a scam.
Too bad i won't be getting a refund for all the money i wasted.

Calling the bot a scam is a quick way to get someone to ignore everything you're saying.

Why would you even try running a bot 10 times in a row if it crashes? Especially if its charging you each time (oh hey did you know there's a lite version that doesn't charge you? it would almost be a good idea to, idk, use that for testing if you're having trouble with the premium).

The obvious thing to do would be to post in the thread asking for help (hint: this doesn't mean accuse someone of scamming). I'm a pretty understanding person - usually when something is broken and it's not very apparent, I refund. In the case where you're saying I'm scamming and already claiming I'm not going to refund, you're a lot less likely to get that.

Regardless, just tested enchanting and it works. I would at least expect someone who's been here for almost 2 years to know to post logs of sessions where something doesn't work, but guess that's expecting too much huh?

Btw, OSRS updated today. So the RM client was temporarily down for OSRS. I can't go in and change code to stop it from charging every time the client is broken/down. I don't control it breaking, fixing or when code gets pushed. It is on YOU as the user to be informed on if the client is down or not.

Last edited:
Hello, and thanks for the great bot! I came by to mention a bug I noticed this morning. I was doing stun/alching when I got a random event. However, high alchemy was already selected, and the bot got stuck trying to cast high alchemy. I think maybe it was trying to close the random event but "cast high level alchemy" was already selected so it couldn't? Not sure.

Also, in regards to the other posters here, if the bot is running slowly, you should always make sure to check the ping of the server before assuming it is a problem with the bot. Bad ping will destroy any bot's speed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello, and thanks for the great bot! I came by to mention a bug I noticed this morning. I was doing stun/alching when I got a random event. However, high alchemy was already selected, and the bot got stuck trying to cast high alchemy. I think maybe it was trying to close the random event but "cast high level alchemy" was already selected so it couldn't? Not sure.

Also, in regards to the other posters here, if the bot is running slowly, you should always make sure to check the ping of the server before assuming it is a problem with the bot. Bad ping will destroy any bot's speed

That's something I'll have to ask about. When the eventhandler is started (to handle randoms), all of my code is stopped. It's a client-wide eventhandler so I can't do anything about it deselecting an already selected spell. I will ask if this can be handled

That's something I'll have to ask about. When the eventhandler is started (to handle randoms), all of my code is stopped. It's a client-wide eventhandler so I can't do anything about it deselecting an already selected spell. I will ask if this can be handled

No problem, it's probably got a low probability of happening. Something else noteworthy is that after my above post, I came back later to check the bot and realized I gave the string "Maple longbow(u)" instead of "Maple longbow (u)" and it wasn't alching. Not sure if it would have failed to deselect high alch if the proper string was given. Because I've run the bot for many hours with no issues, I'm wondering if it just got stuck because it couldn't complete its action AND the random event occurred. Perhaps if I had given the right string, it would finish the alching before handing off to the random event handler.

I have a request, When alching items could you add it so it banks and withdrawals more of that item? Also add Teleport/Enchant option?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have a request, When alching items could you add it so it banks and withdrawals more of that item? Also add Teleport/Enchant option?

When you begin alching the item, why not just withdraw all of the item(s) beforehand?

Both of those options will be out though with the V2 update in a few weeks.

When you begin alching the item, why not just withdraw all of the item(s) beforehand?

Both of those options will be out though with the V2 update in a few weeks.
Because some items I have are in bulk, If finishes one inventory then I have to restart the bot unless I catch it when there is 1-2 left, Pause it, Withdrawal and unpause. It's not something that I necessary need just more of a quality of life feature I guess. Which brings me to another suggestion, Of adding multiple tasks when alching.. Example, I have 3 or 4 items I want to alch. If there was a way to que them up so when it's finished with one item it goes on to the next.

Also Divine Magic is one of the best bots for magic leveling and money making. ^_^ Great job

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Because some items I have are in bulk, If finishes one inventory then I have to restart the bot unless I catch it when there is 1-2 left, Pause it, Withdrawal and unpause. It's not something that I necessary need just more of a quality of life feature I guess. Which brings me to another suggestion, Of adding multiple tasks when alching.. Example, I have 3 or 4 items I want to alch. If there was a way to que them up so when it's finished with one item it goes on to the next.

Also Divine Magic is one of the best bots for magic leveling and money making. ^_^ Great job

Thanks!

Yes what you're looking for will be in the V2 update. I'm in the middle of testing it now.