Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm getting 150k xp/hr stun alching grizzly bear, is there a way to get it up to 175k like the proggies?

Things like having a good camera angle for low mouse travel time (from spell to NPC) and having the item you're alching directly under the alch spell will help.

When I did it for 175k xp/hr (even up to 190k back then), it was prior to playersense and other factors that slow the bot down now. I added in the playersense, idling, varied intervals, etc to make your acc a bit safer when you use it. So at times, it may jump up to that xp/hr but ultimately that's not up to your control apart from the basics I mentioned above.

Oh alright cool.
Another question, when doing the tanning leather spell from lunars (which tans 5 d'hides per spell), does the bot do it 5 times per inventory in order not to waste a cast on only tanning one d'hide or will it just use the tan spell until all d'hides are tanned?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh alright cool.
Another question, when doing the tanning leather spell from lunars (which tans 5 d'hides per spell), does the bot do it 5 times per inventory in order not to waste a cast on only tanning one d'hide or will it just use the tan spell until all d'hides are tanned?

Will just tan even with one. I should probably add a check for that, may do that in the next update.

Whenever I use it I have runes (with staff) + coins in my inventory. Or just use all 3 runes.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
awesome, that check will definitely come in handy.
Around how many d'hides do you tan per hour when you do it?

I'm not too terribly sure, haven't used tan leather in a while. If you want, I can run it for an hour or two tomorrow and let you know.

That'd be awesome man, really appreciate it if you did.
Oh and also, I found that changing my screen size from re-sizable to fixed upped my xp/hr by about 20k xp/hr while stun alching.
Could add that as a note or something to the original post so people can get the most out of this bot.
Awesome bot btw, runs flawlessly and 0 problems so far. Thanks.

This is actually one of the best bots ever. 1k stun/alchs per hour and decent 5k hides/hr with tan leather.

One thing that could up the exp per hour for tan leather is magic imbue, would it be possible to add this?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This is actually one of the best bots ever. 1k stun/alchs per hour and decent 5k hides/hr with tan leather.

One thing that could up the exp per hour for tan leather is magic imbue, would it be possible to add this?

Haven't heard of that method. How does that work?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Heres the video that I found on it.
Dream might be a bit too overkill and hard to implement, but I think magic imbuing would be nice, like 1 per inventory.

When enchanting Ruby Bracelets, It won't deposit, It just keeps trying to withdraw more bracelets. Works with most other items so far.

Also some neckles Seems to work on rings only

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When enchanting Ruby Bracelets, It won't deposit, It just keeps trying to withdraw more bracelets. Works with most other items so far.

Also some neckles Seems to work on rings only

Can you post your logs?

While using plank make it didn't recognize that i had runes in my rune pouch. once i took them out it worked just fine though. Not sure if there's a way to make it recognize that the runes are in the pouch instead of in the inventory.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
While using plank make it didn't recognize that i had runes in my rune pouch. once i took them out it worked just fine though. Not sure if there's a way to make it recognize that the runes are in the pouch instead of in the inventory.

Rune pouch isn't supported (check a few pages before this, I mention it). RM didn't support rune pouch when I initially coded it, I can check again and see if it is supported in some way now.

I noticed often when Enchanting, Alching, or SuperHeating that the bot often walks away from the bank while doing those. It will go back to the bank and keep on working, But the fact it walks away and it makes the bot look really bot like. Would it be possible to fix it so it sits in front of the bank like normal?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I noticed often when Enchanting, Alching, or SuperHeating that the bot often walks away from the bank while doing those. It will go back to the bank and keep on working, But the fact it walks away and it makes the bot look really bot like. Would it be possible to fix it so it sits in front of the bank like normal?

It shouldn't even need to click outside of specific interfaces. Do you have resizeable mode on with the collapsible panels?

I'll let you know if it has an issue, I know before I started using it on other bots ( not yours ) I had this same issue. But never till recently with Divine, Just want to say as someone who Botted many games for 10 years now and a programmer, This bot is solid 1000% worth it for anyone trying to train Mage. Do you have any for other skills? I'm particular about my scripts