Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sure thing, let me know.

Error in the last update, sorry about that. Will be pushing a fix tonight. Send me a screenie of your runemate transaction history in PM and i'll refund ya what I made from when you were testing it!

Error in the last update, sorry about that. Will be pushing a fix tonight. Send me a screenie of your runemate transaction history in PM and i'll refund ya what I made from when you were testing it!
It's only 20 cents, I'm not worried about it. Thank you for your hard work. I want to learn to write bots like yours, any ideas where to start?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's only 20 cents, I'm not worried about it. Thank you for your hard work. I want to learn to write bots like yours, any ideas where to start?

Gotcha, well thanks for letting me know about the bug.
The dev tutorial section is really good for starting out, better than most botting sites tutorials imo. I'd start there.

Right you are. Just pushed a fix. Sent you a refund as well.
Damn bro, you make me feel really uncomfortable. I've mentioned the $.20 because I wanted to get any kind of importance into the problem. I'm fully aware that no bot is flawless so I really didn't expect and even wanted you to refund me. Respect.
I really back your shit btw, great bot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damn bro, you make me feel really uncomfortable. I've mentioned the $.20 because I wanted to get any kind of importance into the problem. I'm fully aware that no bot is flawless so I really didn't expect and even wanted you to refund me. Respect.
I really back your shit btw, great bot.

Thanks man, didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It was an error on my part, I don't mind the refund. The push will be out soon, I'll let you know when!

@Aaron Priest done.

Last edited:
It worries me how it alchs, you can clearly see the mouse is scooting around all over the spellbook. No one alches like that. 80% of people have the mouse completely stationary, with the last 20% maybe moving it a tiny tad around on the alch symbol. It seems like it moves way more than it has to, unwanted pattern. :p

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It worries me how it alchs, you can clearly see the mouse is scooting around all over the spellbook. No one alches like that. 80% of people have the mouse completely stationary, with the last 20% maybe moving it a tiny tad around on the alch symbol. It seems like it moves way more than it has to, unwanted pattern. :p

Hmm, where do you see that? I can't recreate it, unless you have your item in a different space in pack that forces the mouse to move over to it.
Here are a few gifs of the mouse in action.
MetallicPerfectElephantseal.gif

HeartyGiftedBooby.gif

pt 1.
pt 2.

Hmm, where do you see that? I can't recreate it, unless you have your item in a different space in pack that forces the mouse to move over to it.
Here are a few gifs of the mouse in action.
MetallicPerfectElephantseal.gif

HeartyGiftedBooby.gif

pt 1.
pt 2.

That's odd. I had it in the exact same place, and every time it would alch, I would see the spell changing quickly (In the top, where it says what spell you got your mouse over), like it was going through them, in some kind of order, before reaching alching...

I guess I'll give it another go and give you and update.. That's odd :p

Hey mate, a bug report for you.

When alching in busy worlds, and the client lags for a second (Which happens sometimes) the High Alch spell can get stuck, not automatically changing to the inventory screen, which in turn results in the bot getting stuck, since there's no failsafe to make sure it actually changes.

Does this make sense?

7oBTWzc.jpg

Sorry about overly censoring. I'm paranoid. :p

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's odd. I had it in the exact same place, and every time it would alch, I would see the spell changing quickly (In the top, where it says what spell you got your mouse over), like it was going through them, in some kind of order, before reaching alching...

I guess I'll give it another go and give you and update.. That's odd :p

Hey mate, a bug report for you.

When alching in busy worlds, and the client lags for a second (Which happens sometimes) the High Alch spell can get stuck, not automatically changing to the inventory screen, which in turn results in the bot getting stuck, since there's no failsafe to make sure it actually changes.

Does this make sense?

Sorry about overly censoring. I'm paranoid. :p

There's a failsafe to make sure it changes back, set f-keys to default. Most times it'll use that as a backup to switch tabs so it doesn't deactivate high-alch.