Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

i dont know what happened or whats the problem, yesterday i was getting 150k xph with stun alching on monks of zamorak in varrock castle. today its even worse, 110k xph. like it has problems with finding stun on the spellbook and then it at random times uses alch, completely canceling out the stun.

http://i.imgur.com/r2Adn0H.png doesnt seem to go any higher than that. yesterday it was performing way better.. not rlly worth to pay 10 cents for every hour for extra 20k xp/h, when stun splashing with free bot gives 106k xp/h ......

I'm not able to get it to tele alch, it doesnt even attempt to alch, I dont think im spelling Magic shortbow wrong

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i dont know what happened or whats the problem, yesterday i was getting 150k xph with stun alching on monks of zamorak in varrock castle. today its even worse, 110k xph. like it has problems with finding stun on the spellbook and then it at random times uses alch, completely canceling out the stun.

http://i.imgur.com/r2Adn0H.png doesnt seem to go any higher than that. yesterday it was performing way better.. not rlly worth to pay 10 cents for every hour for extra 20k xp/h, when stun splashing with free bot gives 106k xp/h ......

Situation on your end. It is running well above 110k xp/hr. I can suggest maybe making sure the alch item is in the right spot to not force the mouse to move unnecessary places. And that your pc isn't lagging in any extensive way, but its still working

upload_2017-4-13_14-30-38.png

@Serene I also had an xp drop from yesterday (90k xp/hr) to today, 73k xp/hr doing the same task and setup the same... hmm. Do you run this on full screen osrs or small screen?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene I also had an xp drop from yesterday (90k xp/hr) to today, 73k xp/hr doing the same task and setup the same... hmm. Do you run this on full screen osrs or small screen?

Fullscreen though that shouldn't matter. You can check the status logs to see what/where any miss clicks happened. Did you see necessarily what was causing it?

Fullscreen though that shouldn't matter. You can check the status logs to see what/where any miss clicks happened. Did you see necessarily what was causing it?

Not really sure what it is, I think it just does the alch/curse pattern a bit off and sometimes it misses the alch/curse. Was not doing it yesterday. Atm its doing better though.

Has anyone spent a significant amount of time humidifying clay using this bot? Just wondering if this has a high ban rate because it's fairly profitable (150-200k/hr) while still getting a little magic xp (15-20k/hr).

Update: The answer is yes, it does have a high ban rate.

Last edited:
ok
Won't splash.
Can I have my 10 cents back lol
I hate when .10/h scripts don't work properly.