Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Won't splash.
Can I have my 10 cents back lol
I hate when .10/h scripts don't work properly.

How does it not splash? Can you post the logs and what it does/doesn't do correctly (more in-depth, like what it tries)? Whole reason for the status/chat log section as well as saved logs.

ok
I love the mindset of this forum tho.

"IT'S WORKING FOR ME/1 OTHER PERSON. CLEARLY YOU'RE THE ISSUE HERE"

Take a deep breathe, it's not a personal attack.

00:06:52 INFO In combat. Idling.
00:06:52 INFO Determining action.
00:06:53 INFO Determining action.
00:06:53 INFO In combat. Idling.
00:06:54 INFO Determining action.
00:06:54 INFO In combat. Idling.
00:06:55 INFO Determining action.
00:06:55 INFO In combat. Idling.

This, repeated forever.
Not even in combat.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I love the mindset of this forum tho.

"IT'S WORKING FOR ME/1 OTHER PERSON. CLEARLY YOU'RE THE ISSUE HERE"

Take a deep breathe, it's not a personal attack.

00:06:52 INFO Determining action.

This, repeated forever.
Not even in combat.

Can you upload the whole log file and not just from 6 minutes on? Would need everything.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@iSkellington, you don't have to copy/paste, you can just upload the file. There's a limit to the number of lines per forum post so makes it easier for both of us.

ok
I started the bot while I was already splashing.
Noticed it do absolutely nothing after it leveled.
Got it splashing again, thinking it would take over.
Level up, again nothing.

Tried pausing it, stopping splashing, and unpausing the bot, hoping it would start splashing.

Nothing, again.

NPC's name is correct, spell is correct. Splash box checked.

@iSkellington, you don't have to copy/paste, you can just upload the file. There's a limit to the number of lines per forum post so makes it easier for both of us.

Yeah, I fixed it. I realized I was dumb after I hit post lol

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I started splashing before I started the bot?

I just started the bot next to the npc but not not splashing it, and it appears to be working. I'm gonna babysit it until it levels to make sure that it will pick up where it left off.

Yup, level up and nothing =/

Attachments

• 05-01 12-22-30 - Divine Magics.txt
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I started the bot while I was already splashing.
Noticed it do absolutely nothing after it leveled.
Got it splashing again, thinking it would take over.
Level up, again nothing.

Tried pausing it, stopping splashing, and unpausing the bot, hoping it would start splashing.

Nothing, again.

NPC's name is correct, spell is correct. Splash box checked.

Yeah, I fixed it. I realized I was dumb after I hit post lol

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I started splashing before I started the bot?

I just started the bot next to the npc but not not splashing it, and it appears to be working. I'm gonna babysit it until it levels to make sure that it will pick up where it left off.

Yup, level up and nothing =/

The logs you posted show that it's working, says you leveled up 6 times?
Are you splashing near a caged NPC with splashing on or are you splashing near a non-caged npc (that can attack you)?

Would it be too much to put Fire Strike splashing in the lite version seeing as the Lite version has a multitude of low level splash spells as well as mid level casts. Not sure how I feel about paying $0.10 every hour to splash Fire Strike when one can just click their screen every 15-18 minutes and do the same. Maybe you can offer some insight. :/

ok
The logs you posted show that it's working, says you leveled up 6 times?
Are you splashing near a caged NPC with splashing on or are you splashing near a non-caged npc (that can attack you)?

Did you read the part where I was babysitting, manually trying to get it to actually take over?
I had to manually start splashing the mob again.
I started splashing at level 1, so it's not like leveling up was difficult lol.
It was how I noticed it wasn't working. Because it would level and I would manually have to start attacking again.

And yes, I don't splash in lumby, sometimes it's hard to find a rat.

I typically just splash the bear behind Varrock castle. So he's caged.

easily triggered ✌
Did you read the part where I was babysitting, manually trying to get it to actually take over?
It was how I noticed it wasn't working. Because it would level and I would manually have to start attacking again.

Careful. You don't want to be blacklisted from using this bot because of your shitty attitude.

ok
Careful. You don't want to be blacklisted from using this bot because of your shitty attitude.

First off, I didn't have an attitude, but I do now.
Because of you.
I spent 5 hours in the ER yesterday, I don't have the patience for your delusions of grandeur right now.
Go fuck yourself you tiny brown troglodyte.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ah, maybe it's a misconception on my part for not labeling this better. 'Splashing' in this bot isn't the same as just casting a spell unsuccessfully, it mimics the playstyle of a player who is splashing semi-afk.

Splashing (for this bot) = what you see people do where they have an NPC attack them, and they consistently fail to cast a spell. Most players are afk and only come back to interact every so often so this bot will simulate that. The NPC keeps them aggressive and also keeps them in game longer because the player is being attacked.

Regular casting = just casting the spell, whether you fail to hit or not, without relying on an NPC to keep you alive/in-game for extended periods. It'll actively look for the next thing to do (click through level ups, find new NPCs, change spells, etc).

I'll add in a check for that as well with splashing, but that'll essentially make them the same thing. So basically if you want to splash and look like a normal person splashing, who comes back to their computer every X amount of minutes to keep from logging out, you use the splashing option. If you want to cast a caged npc and have the bot actively look like a person who is watching level ups, looking for new NPCs, etc then you don't use the splashing option. Refunded you as well.

ok
Ah, maybe it's a misconception on my part for not labeling this better. 'Splashing' in this bot isn't the same as just casting a spell unsuccessfully, it mimics the playstyle of a player who is splashing semi-afk.

Splashing (for this bot) = what you see people do where they have an NPC attack them, and they consistently fail to cast a spell. Most players are afk and only come back to interact every so often so this bot will simulate that. The NPC keeps them aggressive and also keeps them in game longer because the player is being attacked.

Regular casting = just casting the spell, whether you fail to hit or not, without relying on an NPC to keep you alive/in-game for extended periods. It'll actively look for the next thing to do (click through level ups, find new NPCs, change spells, etc).

I'll add in a check for that as well with splashing, but that'll essentially make them the same thing. So basically if you want to splash and look like a normal person splashing, who comes back to their computer every X amount of minutes to keep from logging out, you use the splashing option. If you want to cast a caged npc and have the bot actively look like a person who is watching level ups, looking for new NPCs, etc then you don't use the splashing option. Refunded you as well.

Awesome to know, glad we could get this sorted out :)

Has problems when alching arrows, maybe you should implement a feature where it unequips arrows when it misclicks. Or I can always just stop alching arrows :p Loving your bots btw, all of them <3

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Has problems when alching arrows, maybe you should implement a feature where it unequips arrows when it misclicks. Or I can always just stop alching arrows :p Loving your bots btw, all of them <3

I'll add that into the list and see what I can do.

I'll be releasing a huge overhaul of this bot w/ new features and such within the next week or two.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Could you add rune pouch support if it's not already implemented?

Probably not. Iirc there isn't a way to grab what runes are stored in the pouch yet.

@Insomniac I'm pretty sure that's just the way Jagex coded their rune pouches. If I'm wrong and there is a way to grab and keep track of what is in them, then I'll implement it.

Last edited: