Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

Spin flax should only spin when you have >= 5 flax in inventory, and the delay could use some improvements. Sometimes it waits too long between casts.
I have the same exact concerns with spin flax. Spin flax was yielding me 55k exp per hour. Rates could reach 80k per hour. Would like to see if it can be upped to at least 70k per hour. Great bot nonetheless

New development. Spin flax script does not continue after spinning all flax. It just stands there not knowing to deposit flax. It would be great if you could push through an update. I uploaded logs to show the bot was just standing there trying to deposit. I had this happen before and did not catch it as fast just standing there for millenia. If you could fix this issue and also make the spin flax bot much more efficient I would be much happier to spend 8 cents per hour on this paid bot. Thanks

Attachments

• 07-30 13-11-19 - Divine Magics.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
Working great, started at 83 now almost 88..! Getting 150k xp/hr with stun alch

Bot is acting strange, when stun alching is only does stun and sometimes it alchs...

Does the bot logout when out of runes or alchs ?

I am not sure if your update for lunar spell timing applied to spin flax spell. I was yielding nearly 55k exp per hour now I am a little under 50 k exp per hour. Rates could theoretically reach 80k per hour but 70k per hour is a possibility. Would like if you could look into this issue again and fix it. It would be greatly appreciated.

Any way you could look into your superheating option? Doesn't work at all when I set it to silver bars, just stands there. Chat Log never changes from "Starting bot..."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It could be because of the update today, I will take a look tonight.

@haxus @Snufalufugus can you guys better explain where spin flax is moving slowly? You said the timer but where? Between casts?

It could be because of the update today, I will take a look tonight.

@haxus @Snufalufugus can you guys better explain where spin flax is moving slowly? You said the timer but where? Between casts?
Yes that is where the biggest timing problem resides. Depositing and withdrawing are not perfect but does not need to be improved. That is ok but the timing between the casts is where the problem is.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes that is where the biggest timing problem resides. Depositing and withdrawing are not perfect but does not need to be improved. That is ok but the timing between the casts is where the problem is.

I'll take another look, but from what I've seen there isn't a huge delay between the casts apart from the manual delay the game gives through it's animation (and the small variation given through playersense). I'll take another look at it and time it.

Any chance of looking into plank make? I'm getting like 50k xp/hr.. seems as if the timing is a little late too. Looks like it's casting right when the animation is over, would it be possible to cast before the animation ends?
When I plank make by hand it lets me cast way faster.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any chance of looking into plank make? I'm getting like 50k xp/hr.. seems as if the timing is a little late too. Looks like it's casting right when the animation is over, would it be possible to cast before the animation ends?
When I plank make by hand it lets me cast way faster.

Yes. 50k/hr is extremely low, I'll take a look. Can you post your logs? Also is this every session or just one specific? And do you have your hotkeys set to default?

Yes. 50k/hr is extremely low, I'll take a look. Can you post your logs? Also is this every session or just one specific? And do you have your hotkeys set to default?
Every session since Monday i believe. Hotkeys are on default.
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 6.32.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-15 at 6.35.53 PM.png
anything else i could try to mess with?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No that just looks like it is executing slowly. Let's see if that happens on my end as well.

Every session since Monday i believe. Hotkeys are on default.
View attachment 3650View attachment 3651
anything else i could try to mess with?

Is this problem still occuring for you? I used it earlier and didn't get those rates (also my output lines didn't have seconds worth of delay between them either). If so, make sure your PC isn't on like powersaver mode or anything - sometimes that makes my client run slow as well.

@haxus, i looked at your logs, and it only shows that it tried to deposit. when you were looking at it, what was going on with it?

@cheeznuts fixed in the next update.

No that just looks like it is executing slowly. Let's see if that happens on my end as well.

Is this problem still occuring for you? I used it earlier and didn't get those rates (also my output lines didn't have seconds worth of delay between them either). If so, make sure your PC isn't on like powersaver mode or anything - sometimes that makes my client run slow as well.

@haxus, i looked at your logs, and it only shows that it tried to deposit. when you were looking at it, what was going on with it?

@cheeznuts fixed in the next update.
I never had that issue be replicated again. However, I just saw the bot stand there with the bank open and not depositing the bowstrings. The bot has been running great for me ever since. The only problem I have is the lower than optimal exp rates. I am not sure if you can do anything to fix it that you havent already put through though. I hope this answers your question.

Hello, I am running into an issue when using curse/ high alch, the bot won't high alch the Yew longbows, it used to do it without any issue. I have also been charged every time I stop it (less than 2 minute run time) and try to restart it to get it to work. this is the log

z0YAnLpOWxS

Attachments

• 2017-08-26_0928.png
    2017-08-26_0928.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello, I am running into an issue when using curse/ high alch, the bot won't high alch the Yew longbows, it used to do it without any issue. I have also been charged every time I stop it (less than 2 minute run time) and try to restart it to get it to work. this is the log

z0YAnLpOWxS

Please copy/paste the long, don't screenshot it. Also I don't control charging, if you stop/start the bot it will charge you for the whole session (that's for any paid bot on RM). Are you sure you're typing in the item name correctly and you are selecting hybrid/high alch?

Please copy/paste the long, don't screenshot it. Also I don't control charging, if you stop/start the bot it will charge you for the whole session (that's for any paid bot on RM). Are you sure you're typing in the item name correctly and you are selecting hybrid/high alch?

ok here is the log:

00:00:00: Starting bot..
00:00:00: Setting Item to:Yew longbow
00:00:00: Your finished item is:
00:00:00: Casting curse.
00:00:02: Casting alch.
00:00:02: Clouse failed to alch.
00:00:03: [Event]-Added{Body rune} to the item tracker.
00:00:03: Casting curse.
00:00:07: Casting alch.
00:00:07: Clouse failed to alch.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ok here is the log:

00:00:00: Starting bot..
00:00:00: Setting Item to:Yew longbow
00:00:00: Your finished item is:
00:00:00: Casting curse.
00:00:02: Casting alch.
00:00:02: Clouse failed to alch.
00:00:03: [Event]-Added{Body rune} to the item tracker.
00:00:03: Casting curse.
00:00:07: Casting alch.
00:00:07: Clouse failed to alch.

Is that the only long? That's only 7 seconds worth, that just means the mouse that the client uses missclicked/failed to alch a few times. Do you have any more of the log that you can copy/paste?

I typed it in..... I found the log where its saved

00:00:00 DEBUG Starting bot..
00:00:00 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:00:19 DEBUG Setting item to: Yew longbow
00:00:19 DEBUG Your finished item is:
00:00:19 INFO Casting curse.
00:00:22 INFO Casting alch.
00:00:22 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:00:23 DEBUG [Event] - Added {Body rune} to the item tracker.
00:00:23 INFO Casting curse.
00:00:27 INFO Casting alch.
00:00:27 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:00:27 INFO Casting curse.
00:00:33 DEBUG [Event] - Added coins to the item tracker.
00:00:33 DEBUG [Event] - Added {Fire rune} to the item tracker.
00:00:34 DEBUG [Event] - Added {Nature rune} to the item tracker.