Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gotcha, yeah I got the logs from him. I will be looking at it tonight and pushing a fix.

I've been having the same problem as Keelan today, i noticed that the bot used to plank make in horizontal rows, regarding inventory slots, i start it today and its plank making in vertical rows, and i'm getting 83k xp an hour compared to the average 125-135k xp per hour that i was getting a couple days ago
running at 120k/hr today which is an improvement. Seems like cloud issue possibly or somewhat rare error.

running at 120k/hr today which is an improvement. Seems like cloud issue possibly or somewhat rare error.
oh cool, i was running string jewelry on the lite version while waiting for a fix, Just logged on to potentially ask to be alerted when the fix happens, i'll go see if its better :D

Edit - but then again, today is the day that it messed up for me. could be a cloud thing but i havent tried in a few hours

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah if that's the case then it is clouse instead of my sorting method. I'll try removing the sorting and see if that changes anything with plankmaking. If not it would solely be clouse/circumstance, but hoping it is on my end so I can fix it for you guys

Yeah if that's the case then it is clouse instead of my sorting method. I'll try removing the sorting and see if that changes anything with plankmaking. If not it would solely be clouse/circumstance, but hoping it is on my end so I can fix it for you guys
i appreciate your swiftness and devotion for the community and your bots, thanks Serene :)

i appreciate your swiftness and devotion for the community and your bots, thanks Serene :)

this is a follow up post and im sorry if you havent gotten to it yet, but again i've paid 8 cents for xp rates that are lower than your free version... any chance i could get a refund for the last 2 hours ive spent trying to test?

this is a follow up post and im sorry if you havent gotten to it yet, but again i've paid 8 cents for xp rates that are lower than your free version... any chance i could get a refund for the last 2 hours ive spent trying to test?

I'm sorry Serene but for a premium script i shouldnt be getting robbed like this

It still gets stuck trying to bank some instances... Not sure how to handle this but heres another log. Annoying just because i have to restart the instance and lose 8 cents every time. What happens now is that it won't deposit the planks after an inventory.

Attachments

• 07-21 07-24-15 - Divine Magics.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
alright thanks, is this a high ban rate ? since i think alot of people will walk around there ?

Honestly, I think you should focus more on how long you do it for rather than being worried about people reporting you. I stun-alched there on my main, and my alts, none have been banned yet thankfully.

EDIT: I should note that I baby sit all my bots, so I do manually take breaks, and I check in every couple minutes or so and talk w/in my cc, or if there's another dude near me, I talk w/ him and tell him to hop or some shit

Honestly, I think you should focus more on how long you do it for rather than being worried about people reporting you. I stun-alched there on my main, and my alts, none have been banned yet thankfully.

EDIT: I should note that I baby sit all my bots, so I do manually take breaks, and I check in every couple minutes or so and talk w/in my cc, or if there's another dude near me, I talk w/ him and tell him to hop or some shit

sounds great! did you get any 99's ? :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm sorry Serene but for a premium script i shouldnt be getting robbed like this

I don't get notifications when you double post, please tag me next time.

Send me a screenshot of your RWS section and the logs from those sessions and I will refund.

On a side note (and to answer Keelan's question), there is no difference between the premium and free versions besides what is and isn't offered. So if you were/are getting less xp/hr with the premium while doing the exact same thing with the free bot, it is most likely a matter of coincidence. I added in a few things to increase account safety that as a side effect may slow things down (such as idling and potential breaks every so often, etc) short-term but in the grand scheme of things, they won't change much regarding xp rates. Sometimes I can't handle the xp/hr if the client missclicks a lot and takes its time doing things (which is why Keelan was getting 80k/hr one day, yet hit 120k/hr the next despite no changes in the code or in his setup). It is frustrating but what I do when I see any bot performing less than normal or expected is to restart both RM and the RS client. That usually helps.

But yeah, send me those things in a PM and I'll refund ya.

Last edited:
Just got banned. Not blaming your bot at all. Just happened to be running it while it happened. RIP 183m xp

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just got banned. Not blaming your bot at all. Just happened to be running it while it happened. RIP 183m xp

Yeah sorry to hear that man. I'm guessing it was perm since you say rip 183m xp :\. If you don't mind me asking, how often were you running it and did you use breaks? And what other bots were you using in the past few weeks?

Yeah sorry to hear that man. I'm guessing it was perm since you say rip 183m xp :\. If you don't mind me asking, how often were you running it and did you use breaks? And what other bots were you using in the past few weeks?

Would like to note I did Plank Make as well on my main, usually 3 hours w/o breaks, couple times 4-6 hours w/ minimal breaks and no ban on my end. Sucks to see him getting banned, but then again probably b/c of other bots as well

He posted somewhere else he was botting 10-12hrs a day which is wayyyyyy to much imo for an account with so much xp. But then again im the guy who wears my tinfoil hat even when im having sex.

Spin flax should only spin when you have >= 5 flax in inventory, and the delay could use some improvements. Sometimes it waits too long between casts.